Dre4dfull

Noob
Mar 3, 2011
My gf goes to buy Hitman Absolution, she goes to Best Buy and they're sold out. She goes to Gamestop and they tell her it's downloadable over the internet, instead of directing her to a Target or Walmart which would most likely have it. Tell me something, what idiot tells a girl shopping for a gift that she can download it over the internet? F*CKING IDIOTS...erm we don't sell PC games cause erm....its not what the general mass of idiots buy so we're not gonna carry all game platforms just some. They then proceed to sell her a magazine subscription and game insurance on the games she purchased...game insurance at 3 dollars a peice and everyone knows that is the most worthless sh!t you could ever buy at a Gamestop. I now know why they are being phased out.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
My gf goes to buy Hitman Absolution, she goes to Best Buy and they're sold out. She goes to Gamestop and they tell her it's downloadable over the internet, instead of directing her to a Target or Walmart which would most likely have it. Tell me something, what idiot tells a girl shopping for a gift that she can download it over the internet? F*CKING IDIOTS...erm we don't sell PC games cause erm....its not what the general mass of idiots buy so we're not gonna carry all game platforms just some. They then proceed to sell her a magazine subscription and game insurance on the games she purchased...game insurance at 3 dollars a peice and everyone knows that is the most worthless sh!t you could ever buy at a Gamestop. I now know why they are being phased out.
They probably got it mixed up with Hitman Sniper Challenge (which is a downloadable title).

I suggest you buy your own games. It's more control that way.

ML337

Noob
Sep 30, 2005
Next time have her just get a gift card to a store (and just in case, not a PS network card either), a real gift card to Best Buy, Wal-Mart......