Nov 7, 2008
I find the weapons at the shack at the end of the river but after that I just cannot find out what I should next. What do I do to end this mission? Some help Please

Thanks

RobbinxDeHood

Prime Member
Jun 21, 2014
I'm having the same problem, I think it has to be a glitch. I'm going to try and clear more of the map and try it again. I'll post anything I find here too.

Nov 7, 2008
Thanks Robbin-----After I get my gear I can hear beeping from the same location that the gear was in. I go back up the river and see a raft with a green flare on it but I just cannot find anything else around. I also went back through the under water tunnel but still found nothing to interact with.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
Thanks Robbin-----After I get my gear I can hear beeping from the same location that the gear was in. I go back up the river and see a raft with a green flare on it but I just cannot find anything else around. I also went back through the under water tunnel but still found nothing to interact with.
It must be a glitch.

RobbinxDeHood

Prime Member
Jun 21, 2014
I read on the Ubisoft forum that you need to play the mission without using syringes. I just tried it and it worked. Hopefully it helps you too.

Nov 7, 2008
I read on the Ubisoft forum that you need to play the mission without using syringes. I just tried it and it worked. Hopefully it helps you too.
Hey Robbin thanks for the information on this mission. Now I can get 100 per cent of the game done. Your the best !!!!!!!!