XHale931

Noob
Mar 12, 2012

Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006
I'm finding that most of the haters are people they have become brainwashed into thinking that a game has to have loads of gore and T&A to be a good game. I always tell people play the NES Ninja Gaiden then you will respect NG3 more. Itagaki made the series something it shouldn't have been. Just like with FPS why does modern warfare 3 get perfect scores when its the same damn COD over and over? Theres nothing new. Play it and judge for yourself you know what I'm saying? Ninja Gaiden at its core was always about the Dragon Sword and was known for great storytelling and difficulty. Thats what made NG a classic.

Last edited:

XHale931

Noob
Mar 12, 2012
I'm finding that most of the haters are people they have become brainwashed into thinking that a game has to have loads of gore and T&A to be a good game.
Yeah, I agree.

I always tell people play the NES Ninja Gaiden then you will respect NG3 more.
Am now playing the NES NG via a emulator on my PSP. [face_tongue] And it is quite fun, which is surprising since I haven't played games with that kinda graohics for a long time. Nice to know I'm not that graphically spoiled. =P I guess Gameplay>Graphics.

Just like with FPS why does modern warfare 3 get perfect scores when its the same damn COD over and over? Theres nothing new. Play it and judge for yourself you know what I'm saying?
Heck yeah the damn shooting mechanics barely change >.< Exactly, you can't hate on a game until you play it right?

Ninja Gaiden at its core was always about the Dragon Sword and was known for great storytelling and difficulty. Thats what made NG a classic. Itagaki made the series something it shouldn't have been.
Whoa... You mean Ninja Gaiden was known for it's storytelling? Man, and now it's known for having basically no story... And everyone loves Itagaki and criticizes Hayashi for making NG something it shouldn't be. *sigh

Ah well, haters gonna hate. :D

Last edited:

Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006
I'm finding that most of the haters are people they have become brainwashed into thinking that a game has to have loads of gore and T&A to be a good game.
Yeah, I agree.

Am now playing the NES NG via a emulator on my PSP. [face_tongue] And it is quite fun, which is surprising since I haven't played games with that kinda graohics for a long time. Nice to know I'm not that graphically spoiled. =P I guess Gameplay>Graphics.

Just like with FPS why does modern warfare 3 get perfect scores when its the same damn COD over and over? Theres nothing new. Play it and judge for yourself you know what I'm saying?
Heck yeah the damn shooting mechanics barely change >.< Exactly, you can't hate on a game until you play it right?

Ninja Gaiden at its core was always about the Dragon Sword and was known for great storytelling and difficulty. Thats what made NG a classic. Itagaki made the series something it shouldn't have been.
Whoa... You mean Ninja Gaiden was known for it's storytelling? Man, and now it's known for having basically no story... And everyone loves Itagaki and criticizes Hayashi for making NG something it shouldn't be. *sigh

Shoot bruh, if you're playing it on your psp you'll see how goes the story was. You can go on youtube and they have all of the cutscnes ready to watch, heres a link for NG1 be sure to watch the ones for part 2 and 3. Even to this day Ninja Gaiden is still the ish, I play the NES version all of the time. It's good to see that you can respect the old school.

lostinthesound

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, I agree.

Shoot bruh, if you're playing it on your psp you'll see how goes the story was. You can go on youtube and they have all of the cutscnes ready to watch, heres a link for NG1 be sure to watch the ones for part 2 and 3. Even to this day Ninja Gaiden is still the ish, I play the NES version all of the time. It's good to see that you can respect the old school.

EPIC Cut Scenes :) I wonder if they'll bring back they demon dogs from NG1 (nes)? :)

XHale931

Noob
Mar 12, 2012
Yeah, I agree.

Yeah, I agree.

Shooif you're playing it on your pses the story was. You can go on youtube and they have all of the cutscnes ready to watch, heres a link for NG1 be sure to watch the ones for part 2 and 3. Even to this day Ninja G

Thanks man, getting nostalgia from the old school cutscenes. [face_tongue] The music is really nice too.

[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/lostinthesound.2604351/']@lostinthesound[/URL] The OXM review mentioned dogs. They must've hit me like, 10 times in NG now. :D

Edit: double-quoted... Eh can't edit it one my Vita.

Last edited:

jflip007

Noob
May 27, 2008
I'm finding that most of the haters are people they have become brainwashed into thinking that a game has to have loads of gore and T&A to be a good game. I always tell people play the NES Ninja Gaiden then you will respect NG3 more. Itagaki made the series something it shouldn't have been. Just like with FPS why does modern warfare 3 get perfect scores when its the same damn COD over and over? Theres nothing new. Play it and judge for yourself you know what I'm saying? Ninja Gaiden at its core was always about the Dragon Sword and was known for great storytelling and difficulty. Thats what made NG a classic.

Word they do a little tweak here and there, release it as a new game, sorry but no I'll wait for Cod modern warfare 8! You keep talking bout T&A in NG but it was really nothing a few scenes with rachel and the naked scene in NG2. why would a demon slayer wear an outfit like that? I dont know, but it was still a mature game and did not go overboard with it! dead or alive volley ball different story of course!

Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006

Word they do a little tweak here and there, release it as a new game, sorry but no I'll wait for Cod modern warfare 8! You keep talking bout T&A in NG but it was really nothing a few scenes with rachel and the naked scene in NG2. why would a demon slayer wear an outfit like that? I dont know, but it was still a mature game and did not go overboard with it! dead or alive volley ball different story of course!

I got a modded doa volleyball, its nude lol.