f.bunz

Noob
Mar 10, 2006
I beat Enter the Matrix in the Nyobi storyline without ever firing a shot. Has anyone else ever done this?

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
You can't play through the game in 15 mins, even when the enemies are blnid and deaf, and you put on god mode. [face_plain]

Keeba2

Prime Member
Aug 21, 2005
it is not possible to beat it without using guns atlest once in either story-line. how do you shot down the chooper when you at the airport? you are a bad lier dumbass

NextzZ

Noob
Mar 25, 2006
I doubt that. How did you complete the mission where ou had to shoot that spinning wheel in tunnel (with Ice in same level)

But if you did, good for you. I wouldn't miss bullet trail effects or shooting agent just to impress someone.

c5engine

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 3, 2007
profitsofdoom posted: -----------------------------------------------------------------

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/profitsofdoom/zomg.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:^O :^O :^O :^O :^O

Sep 1, 2001
Can someone tell me how you fire a grenade. I'm @ the level with the swat helicopter @ the airport and I can't figure out how to throw a grenade. I think I did it once by accident, but I can't remember how.
Thanks

Apr 29, 2005
hey, somebody knows if its posible to get a focus meter like the one that is at the back of the instruction booklet, you know, i've tried many things to get it, i killed all agents in the game and the only one who gave me a bigger focus bar is the one you have to beat in the mission "agent on board". so i want to know if its posible to get a bigger focus meter
(you will know why i said "bigger" if you check the instruction booklet of enter the matrx)