knobheadz

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
i have no DS or wii friends i dont really use mine on line, i play my xbox on line. however i like to play some of my new ds games on line. Is their any community for ds so i can chat to people.. i get why they have taken out matchmaking to make Nintendo safe for kids but it also makes it hard to play on line. i want to play AGE OF EMPIRES MYTHOLOGIES (as well as other games) on line but need some friends as the rooms are always empty. Also be good for my son who owns said games to play on line as not sure abotu giving him xbox live yet. also age dragon quest looks good how does this work on line??? it just seems to start a game and does not ask on or of line????

pleb50@hotmail.com

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
knobheadz said:
i have no DS or wii friends i dont really use mine on line, i play my xbox on line. however i like to play some of my new ds games on line. Is their any community for ds so i can chat to people.. i get why they have taken out matchmaking to make Nintendo safe for kids but it also makes it hard to play on line. i want to play AGE OF EMPIRES MYTHOLOGIES (as well as other games) on line but need some friends as the rooms are always empty. Also be good for my son who owns said games to play on line as not sure abotu giving him xbox live yet. also age dragon quest looks good how does this work on line??? it just seems to start a game and does not ask on or of line????

pleb50@hotmail.com

---------------------------

Lol i asked the same question. I found out the servers were taken down, and if you want to play online, you'll have to set up a server by yourself =D

Have fun