Apr 2, 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on buying the remastered versions of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. I'd prefer to download them from the Playstation Store, since I'm currently living in Korea, but if the downloadable versions of the games don't contain the behind-the-scenes videos then I'd rather just wait and buy the hard copy of the collection later, when I'm back home. Could someone who's already bought the downloadable versions of the game tell me whether or not they contain the behind-the-scenes videos? Thanks.

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
I don't know but my suggestion is always to avoid doanloadable games.

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
It's too much trouble. You could lose the data that proves you bought it. You could get a corrupt download. It's much more likely than it is with a hard copy. There have even been a couple rare cases of publishers pulling downloadable games so even though you payed for it you can't play it anymore.

Apr 2, 2012
That would suck. I had been considering backing up my system. In the meantime, though, I believe I'll continue to risk it for the convenience of being able to download English-language games while overseas, rather than purchasing hard copies of games and paying steep shipping costs. So, no clue as to whether or not the downloadable versions of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus contain the behind-the-scenes videos?