tchoiniere

Prime Member
Sep 11, 2003
I cannot wait for this pack. Probably more so than even Pack 1. Finally getting Sensational Sherri (can’t wait to see how she looks), the Headbangers, Honky Tonk Man with Jimmy Hart and Post Malone (could care less)

Getting the Headbangers will be good. They had a bunch of good tag team moves and were a fun tag team with a unique look.

Honky will provide a good singles character and complete my Rhythm n Blues tag team. Managed by Jimmy Hart of course.

#Broken_Jamo

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 8, 2022
This is one pack I'm really looking forward to, solely for The Headbangers as they haven't been in the main series before and I used to love them as a kid.

Sherri will add depth to the Legends women's division as her first time as a playable character.

Jul 22, 2009
I cannot wait for this pack. Probably more so than even Pack 1. Finally getting Sensational Sherri (can’t wait to see how she looks), the Headbangers, Honky Tonk Man with Jimmy Hart and Post Malone (could care less)

Getting the Headbangers will be good. They had a bunch of good tag team moves and were a fun tag team with a unique look.

Honky will provide a good singles character and complete my Rhythm n Blues tag team. Managed by Jimmy Hart of course.

I just hope we get The Headbangers with their actual entrance music. Terry Funk has me concerned that they might give them the generic music they had in their short lived return when the SmackDown! Tag Team Championships debuted

AnimeKing2009

The Knight of Zero
Jun 2, 2009
I just hope we get The Headbangers with their actual entrance music. Terry Funk has me concerned that they might give them the generic music they had in their short lived return when the SmackDown! Tag Team Championships debuted

It'll be the generic one. 2k isn't gonna pay to license older themes. They will take whatever generic theme wwe has automatic rights to.

Jul 22, 2009
It'll be the generic one. 2k isn't gonna pay to license older themes. They will take whatever generic theme wwe has automatic rights to.

Well, the one thing The Hadbangers have over Funk is that their old theme is a WWE Owned Theme as it was in their Uncaged Series.

I’m only concerned because I could have sworn that Funk had a WWE owned theme as well.

tchoiniere

Prime Member
Sep 11, 2003
Well, the one thing The Hadbangers have over Funk is that their old theme is a WWE Owned Theme as it was in their Uncaged Series.

I’m only concerned because I could have sworn that Funk had a WWE owned theme as well.
I hope it’s their old theme but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s generic.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
It'll be something to see what Sherri Finish will be women's wrestling was a lot different then. I've been watching some of the PPV's from when she wrestled and she never really finished anyone the same way and it was basically like roll ups or what not.

PS I'm glad to be back every time I tried to log in it kept telling me I was timed out to contact the owner if it kept happening and that was for like 2 or 3 weeks now. No matter which computer or device I tried to log in from.

Jul 22, 2009
It'll be something to see what Sherri Finish will be women's wrestling was a lot different then. I've been watching some of the PPV's from when she wrestled and she never really finished anyone the same way and it was basically like roll ups or what not.

PS I'm glad to be back every time I tried to log in it kept telling me I was timed out to contact the owner if it kept happening and that was for like 2 or 3 weeks now. No matter which computer or device I tried to log in from.

I was getting the same thing for a while too. I think something got fucked up on IGN’s end

tchoiniere

Prime Member
Sep 11, 2003
Watch 2K troll us and give us Sherri in her Peggy Sue attire when she would play her in Honky’s entrance.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
Did they push the pack back I thought it was supposed to come out the 18th? I had it written down on my calendar unless I f***ed it up with something else.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
Last week of June. Feels so long away.
That's what I'm saying. I wrote everything down on a calendar when it was announced. For what ever reason I had the 18th written down for DLC pack 2 idk if I made a mistake and it's another DLC or that it got pushed back.

tchoiniere

Prime Member
Sep 11, 2003
I wish The Pat Macafe DLC was switched with WCW Pack.
I like the McCafee pack where it is as a Moves Pack. But get rid of the months separation to get the WCW Pack in August or September rather than November! Don’t get me wrong - I don’t care for the McCafee pack but given I want it as a moves pack, needs to be upfront.

Grubberg

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 27, 2018
I like the McCafee pack where it is as a Moves Pack. But get rid of the months separation to get the WCW Pack in August or September rather than November! Don’t get me wrong - I don’t care for the McCafee pack but given I want it as a moves pack, needs to be upfront.
I wish the WCW Pack was in October.

I have a question kinda off topic but I don't know what year was these two referee attires wore with WWE's WCW Logo:
434391906_10168512037045587_8831465796718767657_n.jpg
E3IqZj0WYAE_17G.png

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
Have no plans to use him whatsoever. Hopefully he has good moves.
Ya I mainly use CAWs this year though I've been leaning more on Legends & NXT wrestlers. I just don't have the time to create the wrestler much hopefully that changes when I'm in the new house in late July early August barring issues.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
I wish the WCW Pack was in October.

I have a question kinda off topic but I don't know what year was these two referee attires wore with WWE's WCW Logo:
View attachment 1195032 View attachment 1195034
So the one on the right and left I dont think were used until late WCW. Like Thunder and Nitro hence the Red and Blue but I honestly only remember seeing them in WWE. I stopped watching once Russo Showed his face on TV.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
Wasn't to Impressed with the DLC. Post Malone had a fun move set outside of that it was pretty Lack Luster. Not really sure what I was expecting though

tchoiniere

Prime Member
Sep 11, 2003
Wasn't to Impressed with the DLC. Post Malone had a fun move set outside of that it was pretty Lack Luster. Not really sure what I was expecting though
I haven’t had a lot of time with it yet. This set was going to go either way. I like the additions but need to see the moves.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
I haven’t had a lot of time with it yet. This set was going to go either way. I like the additions but need to see the moves.
Honestly the moves look good... It just was blah like a majority of what they put in was for the Headbangers and that was fantastic but the rest was blah.
Like case in point if you look at the Shake Rattle and Roll they have the arm trapped. I watched a match last night where he held it like he was dancing so it was out stretcher like a traditional swinging neck breaker. I mean even the sell where he pretends to hurt his back is spot on just the little thing of him not grabbing that arm ruins it for me.

Grubberg

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 27, 2018
No idea on those. Gray and black may have been very late Nitro. No clue on the other.

So the one on the right and left I dont think were used until late WCW. Like Thunder and Nitro hence the Red and Blue but I honestly only remember seeing them in WWE. I stopped watching once Russo Showed his face on TV.

They were in WWE but part of WCW Invasion but I'm not sure.

I know this is during the WCW Invasion:
npwcw.jpg

I think these two are after the WCW Invasion:

434391906_10168512037045587_8831465796718767657_n.jpg

E3IqZj0WYAE_17G.png

I hope we get all three of those WCW Referee Shirts in the WCW Pack.