thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
So I created my normal 30ish CAWs so I was wondering does anyone know of any good Original CAWs Creators out there?

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
This year for what ever reason I'm finding it really hard to vary the faces. Last year I didn't have this much of a problem Idk if I'm just at a creative block or what it's just odd.

Wrekonize

Super Star
All my caws and friends caws are original. We never make the same guy twice for each installment of the game. I would upload them but the last time I tried that on YT trying to get downloads one of my uploads was reported. Unfortunately 2k has a zero tolerance. They don't care if you have proof of false reports. They don't let you appeal. And for me I was SOL from downloading and uploading my own tattoos etc to the game. I think this was for 2k19.

I know there's some gamers out there that would have an issue with making my wrestlers 99 overall. Although somehow 2 of them are at 100 even when all stats are up all the way for the other ones.

Wrekonize

Super Star

AnimeKing2009

The Knight of Zero
Jun 2, 2009
How the hell does he get the wrestler to look like an in game model? I never understood how creators were able to do that.

Is it from the weird face uploads on CC? I downloaded a Brock Lesnar from there and it looks like an in game model.

They do something with face textures and body texture images that they get in there somehow i think. I've never been good at using that face texture thing so i don't and just down load anything i want that others make and put on the cc. But the ones that know how to use it right make some good stuff on there.