Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://pc.ign.com/articles/104/1048221p1.html]Command and Conquer 4 Multiplayer Hands-on[/link]
by Jeff Haynes

Summary:
Multiplayer details for Command and Conquer 4 have been rather limited until now. We've played through some early sections of the five on five multiplayer mode with all three game classes, and have a full report to share. New screens and exclusive video inside. [link=http://pc.ign.com/articles/104/1048221p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Jun 22, 2009
This would be more exciting (as exciting as it is) if it actually felt like there was a C&C game released every year.....

Compel_X

Noob
Jun 17, 2007
I jumped off this bandwagon years ago.

EA games turned it into a bad remake of the Relic game engine and rush tactics. I miss thee Westwood.

Oeroe13

Noob
Oct 27, 2003
Bring back the old C&C.. The last good C&C was Generals imo. EA is making it too futuristic, too bad..

Apr 26, 2008
It looks ridiculous and sounds even worse. If you have any sense you'll head to your local retailers on release day with a trash bag and just push all of them off the shelves into it. They'll thank you for it.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Yay, the trolls are here en masse.

Come on guy, at least wait for the demo to trash the game please?

Oh wait.. yah.. expecting reason from a bitter troll is like trying to move a brick wall with your forhead.

The wall stays and you wind up with a headache.

Jun 22, 2009
No, I think this game is cool, awesome, but, there's been two C&C games/two expansions released, in less than two years. Even Call of duty had two years of work, being released every year. It has kind of a numbing effect. But I'd like to return to the Tiberium universe, even if it's conclusion seems to be too soon.

drbob777

Noob
Nov 20, 2007
They try to make it to futuristic

I still play Generals and i think they need to make a sequel to it

Senlis

Noob
Mar 5, 2008
"Sounds like a watered down version of World in Conflict"

Exactly what I was thinking. I came into this article hopeful that this may take the place of World in Conflict as best RTS ever. However, seeing how this IP works, I seriously doubt it. I will, however, keep an open mind until I start reading reviews.