cnc_noob

Noob
Oct 10, 2009

Hey I'm a CNC noob, I've been trying to play zero hour online with my friends, I keep having the same issue over and over again and no one else has it.

Basically I can go online and play with one of my friends, but when it's more, such as three or four + then I keep getting kicked and it says I've lost connection :\

So I've never been able to figure out why. I am directly connected through a router (NetGear WGT624) via ethernet cable. I have tried with and without forwarding ports, I have tried the overriding code bit, I've tried with my firewall off (Sunbelt) but what I don't get is I can play one v one but can't play when it's a group of us.

Can anyone help me out? All hints and tips would be appreciated, I'll have to try whatever I can lol.

My operating system is Windows XP (sp 1) I can't update it yet, but will when I'm going to re-format my computer in the near future. 1gig ram.

Thanks

cnc_noob

Noob
Oct 10, 2009
sometimes I lose connection even when going through different rooms or refreshing for a few mins looking for a game

that1guy64

Not a mod
Aug 20, 2001
USA
I always lost my connection a lot too for some stupid reason.

Make sure you have ports forwarded on your router if you have one.

cnc_noob

Noob
Oct 10, 2009
did you ever fix it?

yeah I forwarded all the necessary ports, it's worked before though, but very rarely