Sep 16, 2009
so i'm someone who just enjoys terrorizing everything with every cheat i got this game for $10 on this gamestop deal and i'm planning on keeping it for 2 weeks playing the crap out of it and then exchanging it for rayman legends so to my main point..... what are the cheat codes for the Dubstep gun and black hole gun?

May 26, 2008
unlockitall and then go to a Friendly Fire shop and buy them. You can use cheese to get $100,000 to spend on them.

CHawk15

Prime Member
Jul 20, 2011
Why in the hell would you need cheats for this game, your overpowered as it is lol.

Mar 19, 2011
About cheats, it should be good if IGN check the codes BEFORE posting them... A lot of them do not work (mostly all the "giveX" except for alien vehicules and perhaps one or two others).
Same thing for the goldengun and 2/3 other codes for DLC on CONSOLES !

Thanks anyway for the try...

For the posts just above, chy using cheat is for noobs ? Why can't you use cheat ?

I finish the game at 97% and start a new one in hard with cheats.
It's still fun and I still die (I don't use the immortal cheat, of course, this would be totaly stupid).

When dev add their own cheats it is good because you can always find some trainers, so, good point for the in-game cheats !

By the way, there is no cheat to suppress the notoriety completely ? Too bad, it would be the most interesting (shooting cops without being chase XD).

Last edited: