BroadwayJoe12

No Longer a Noob
Jul 31, 2008
So idk if this is a glitch or what not but basically i join a game, online or not dosent matter. And i cant do anything... i can walk and run so maybe not anything, but i cant crouch take out a knife jump or even shoot a gun. Anyone experience this problem, Im currently re downloading maybe there just something f_cked up but idrk

Last edited:

Bonemeal2pointOh

Sleep enthusiast
Jan 26, 2003
Mt. Perdition, Gallifrey
Which console are you playing it on? Or are you playing it on the PC? Reason I ask is because I have the Xbox 360 version (which IGN doesn't even acknowledge the existence of), and as of this morning, all I can do is stick-stuff. I'm prompted to pick up the weapon to start training, and none of the buttons do anything. I tried going into an offline-with-bots game, and again, buttons do nothing. The funny thing is, the day I downloaded it, it worked just fine.

[ADDED LATER]

Looking through other posts, and I found the fix:

How do i solve my problem?

I downloaded the demo (Counter Strike Go) on xbox 360. When the 30 min run out, none of the buttons worked (shoot, etc), instead of kicking me out of the game.. (which i assumed was normal)
I then bought the full copy through the in game option.

When i try and play nothing works, i cant shoot, change gun, buy stuff.., etc all i can do is run and pick up weapons.

Has any1 else had this problem and how do i fix it?
I have deleted contents from harddrive, etc. any advice would be good.

THANKS
You have to go to controls and set them up. Just hit y to restore default. Idk why they go away

Last edited:

davidsworld3

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 31, 2011
This has to be the worst port I have ever played in my life. It's unplayable for me I ahven't played it more than once on the console but thats because it kept crashing on me so gave up.

Bonemeal2pointOh

Sleep enthusiast
Jan 26, 2003
Mt. Perdition, Gallifrey
Yeah, I just play single-player with bots. This is why I primarily shy away from online-based games. The "next big thing" or even "kinda big thing" comes along, the old game is left in the dirt...