Jul 22, 2012
The game seems to make me sign back into to Xbox live in order to continue. This auto sets my date and time back so I cant get the suits.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
That's bizarre? Was there a patch recently?

If so, my brother discovered some game patches are written to the 360's chip (not the HDD). If you play --- IDK, 10 different games w/ achievements while connected --- you may be able to "scroll" some older game updates off the chip and be able to play the game offline (disconnect before booting Spider-man) and play it normally.

Jul 22, 2012
I was able to get a couple of the suits when we first got the game. So, thinking back, it was after a Xbox live update, that the game now makes me sign in to continue.

firesq4014

Star
Dec 5, 2008
I've got 4 (scarlet, big time, future foundation, black movie) of the suits without changing the dates. There has been one added to the game each week since it released.

Last edited:

firesq4014

Star
Dec 5, 2008
What requirements? All you need to do is take a picture of the spider symbol. You don't even need to change the date (except for the Negative Zone suit and that is only if you want it before 7/29. So you really only need to set your date to that).