Spon79

Noob
Mar 13, 2013
Sup guys, I have just redeemed my GoW-Ascension voucher code (that comes with the bundle gow ascension game + dualshock controller) and it gave me a lot of stuff to enable and download...

But I have some doubts about some items/unlocks

1- Blade of Judgment (Walmart pre-order also includes this)
I have enabled this on the psn, and it is on my arsenal of weapons when I customize my hero on the multiplayer lobby, but I just cant see it on my download list on psn, I dont even remember that it had to be downloaded, there was just 8 things for the to download after I redeemed the voucher code:

1 - GoW-Ascension OST
2~6 - All the 5 avatars
7- Online pass
8- Mythological armor sets (aquiles and the others)

No Blade of Judgment (nor XP Boost)

2- The XP Boost I know this one is a one time only, but I didnt even had to download anything, I guess it just enables and thats it.

Does the other pre-order items (300 Leonidas armor, Mjolnir Hammer) also work like this, where you dont even have to download then, and if you do, are they still on the download list on the psn store/acc managment?

I want to know if they will carry over to another PS3 (I have 2 linked to my account)

And also if (as example): I had to format/reset ps3, or I just deleted the GoW-A. files, will I be able to get the Blade again on my account?

Thanks in advance, but this is the first voucher that I had redeemed that the item didnt even had to be downloaded. (talking about the Blade here, the XP has a 48h expiration)

Last edited:

Spon79

Noob
Mar 13, 2013
Dear Noob,

No one cares.

Jz... that was insightful.

Back on topic (in case anyone wants to know...) I tested that stuff out and the results are:

The unlocks that you get on your download list is:
-Dynamic Theme
-Online Pass
-5 Avatars
-GoW OST

Mythological Armors / XP Boost / Blade of Judgment (or any other pre-order bônus item) will be one time only, and are binded to your account and carries over to another PS3, char items, lvls, and all.

Last_Poster

No Longer a Noob
Jul 26, 2008
you got fucked bro.

nothing but a straight sham, people have been posting all over the place about it.

just like the last of us demo was supposed to be available and now it's not, nothing but a bunch of bullshit and malarky.

Glad I am waiting to get the game when it hits $10 on Amazon used.