joey0725

Noob
Nov 22, 2013
If you already installed the latest version of Black Flag the Money Exploit in Sequence 2 Memory 3 will no longer work for you. But you can still be the richest pirate almost in any point of the game. All you need is Cheat Engine (CH)! (Search for it in Google). Follow the steps below;

1. Open your game and take note of your actual Reales

2. Open Cheat Engine and select Black Flag (AC4BSP.exe) in the process selection

3. Input the amount of your Reales in VALUE and make sure that the SCAN TYPE is set to EXACT VALUE and the VALUE TYPE is 4 BYTES. Click FIRST SCAN. Found values will appear at the left side of CH.

4. Go back to your game and do something to change the amount of your Reales - like buying or selling stuff/opening a chest.

5. Input the new amount in CH then click NEXT SCAN.

6. Highlight the remaining values in the left then click the RED ARROW at the lower right portion of that values so that all the values at the left will be copied below.

7. Now highlight all the values below then press ENTER to change the values to any amount you desire.

8. Go back to your game and move around or pause it to see the effect.

9. Do something to save your game.

10. Enjoy your game!

I already submitted this cheat to IGN.com but they haven't put it up until now so I put it here I hope I'm not violating anything here, just want to share this. Anyone who want to create a video guide for this, you are free to do so all I want is some credit for this. Thanks.

I Attached a screen shot of my game to show that it really works.

Attachments

• AC4.jpg
    AC4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,185

joey0725

Noob
Nov 22, 2013
I also tried to change upgrade materials for the Jackdaw and it works! Just click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" you will see it at the lower right part of the Cheat Engine

Try this codes -

cloth address
fcf26764
fcfad25c

metal
FCF2B594
FCFA109C

WOOD
FCF2644C
FCFA58F4

You can save this codes to your CH so when you want to change it again anytime you will not need to do all the steps from the start you'll just load the saved codes and change it. I haven't tried to save the codes for the Reales but I think saving it too will work.

Last edited:

Sesheenku

No Longer a Noob
Apr 29, 2007
Meh if you wanna cheat that bad you can get the PC version and then just download trainers ;P

Who would WANT to shorten an 80 hour game though?

joey0725

Noob
Nov 22, 2013
Meh if you wanna cheat that bad you can get the PC version and then just download trainers ;P

It is PC version. I don't really trust trainers most of them contains malwares/trojans. This one doesn't mess up your game and PC. You're right though it can help shorten the game a lot. Just sharing for the people who's too lazy to go around to earn money. =)

Sesheenku

No Longer a Noob
Apr 29, 2007

It is PC version. I don't really trust trainers most of them contains malwares/trojans. This one doesn't mess up your game and PC. You're right though it can help shorten the game a lot. Just sharing for the people who's too lazy to go around to earn money. =)

Bro where are you getting your trainers malware.net ;P?

I got one for Revelations to remove notoriety since in Revelations notoriety just pads the game out and makes it 100x more annoying.

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_assassins_creed_revelations.shtml

I use that site, never had any problems.

joey0725

Noob
Nov 22, 2013

Bro where are you getting your trainers malware.net ;P?

I got one for Revelations to remove notoriety since in Revelations notoriety just pads the game out and makes it 100x more annoying.

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_assassins_creed_revelations.shtml

I use that site, never had any problems.

LOL! Good one mate! Now that you mentioned it, I did find a couple of good trainers in gamecopyworld few years back! Thanks for reminding me of this site. =)

Apr 8, 2012
How are you managing to do this. For some reason I can't have the game and the cheat engine running at the same time. If I start up AC 4 first then try to do anything in Cheat Engine I get an error message. If I start up the engine first then try to run AC 4, it says something's already running the file, so the game won't load. How do you do it?

Sesheenku

No Longer a Noob
Apr 29, 2007

paratela

Noob
Feb 9, 2015
OUH OUH OUH OUH OH

I use Cheat Engine cince more that a half year and i didnt thought about using it on ACBF.............But i didnt know that it works. I thought ist a Kind of online so....

THANX DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paratela

Noob
Feb 9, 2015
oh aaand...one more question...my friend wants to take a Trainer but we cant doing it. Everytime we go to that oage and want to download it dosent work. We coose the Trainer in the maintabell, and when we want to kick it agian ist just that i can mark it but dont KLICK on it......what should i doo? D:

paratela

Noob
Feb 9, 2015
one last question pls. Forget the first it worked...however....that with Wood and metal dont work. The codes have dfferent value :/

bangpew

Noob
Nov 3, 2016
I also tried to change upgrade materials for the Jackdaw and it works! Just click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" you will see it at the lower right part of the Cheat Engine

Try this codes -

cloth address
fcf26764
fcfad25c

metal
FCF2B594
FCFA109C

WOOD
FCF2644C
FCFA58F4

You can save this codes to your CH so when you want to change it again anytime you will not need to do all the steps from the start you'll just load the saved codes and change it. I haven't tried to save the codes for the Reales but I think saving it too will work.
hey bro how to use the material cheat?i put in the codes then wat?thx

Waldekatz

Noob
Jun 17, 2018
If you already installed the latest version of Black Flag the Money Exploit in Sequence 2 Memory 3 will no longer work for you. But you can still be the richest pirate almost in any point of the game. All you need is Cheat Engine (CH)! (Search for it in Google). Follow the steps below;

1. Open your game and take note of your actual Reales

2. Open Cheat Engine and select Black Flag (AC4BSP.exe) in the process selection

3. Input the amount of your Reales in VALUE and make sure that the SCAN TYPE is set to EXACT VALUE and the VALUE TYPE is 4 BYTES. Click FIRST SCAN. Found values will appear at the left side of CH.

4. Go back to your game and do something to change the amount of your Reales - like buying or selling stuff/opening a chest.

5. Input the new amount in CH then click NEXT SCAN.

6. Highlight the remaining values in the left then click the RED ARROW at the lower right portion of that values so that all the values at the left will be copied below.

7. Now highlight all the values below then press ENTER to change the values to any amount you desire.

8. Go back to your game and move around or pause it to see the effect.

9. Do something to save your game.

10. Enjoy your game!

I already submitted this cheat to IGN.com but they haven't put it up until now so I put it here I hope I'm not violating anything here, just want to share this. Anyone who want to create a video guide for this, you are free to do so all I want is some credit for this. Thanks.

I Attached a screen shot of my game to show that it really works.
*** Hi, Noob! i´ve got CheatEngine, and it works (well, at least on other games, that i have) - but i cannot open it during the game. B´cose game is not go to small window mode... so, what yea recommend to do - to have an access to CE in game? Sorry my bad english too... ***