Judo2k12

Noob
Mar 15, 2013
Let me start by saying this is my first post and I don't get a lot of free time to be on the boards because of work and the kids but I love seeing everyone's opinions and thoughts. I currently have my character aligned with ares at a fairly decent level but really want to get Poseidon kraken armor. But I just can't find an effective way of killing foes with the focus not being on offensive gameplay. If anyone has tips on how to play with this type of character I would appreciate it. And any input on other god alligences would be nice as I plan on leveling up hades next. Thanks for any help. Btw them rating this game below a 9 while cod gets a 9.4 is a crime against humanity. That is all.

mattdyer0

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 4, 2006
Well you gotta learn to parry the quick attacks and avoid the heavy attacks. It's really a patient game of rock/paper/scissors haha

[face_peace]

queens4

Noob
Nov 11, 2011
i think that, in order to play gow asc, online u have to b a playstation plus member is fucked up. call of duty isn't like that, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

KING_OF_MN

Noob
Mar 12, 2013
i was so exciting to play the single and mulitplayer however single player was not satisfied me much compare all the god of war game the story was really get me attention this one naaaa not really i was so simple . for multipayer the co-up is fresh and amazing , the rest you got lost you never know who is with you and who is against believe me you will get lost in the middle of the game . overall the game is new and fresh hopefully i will see new god of war on ps4 and got a lot of improve