Rircore

King of IGN
Jul 20, 2005
Lmao

Wentz getting hurt tbh was the best thing that happened to them last season and they know it

Wentz wouldn't have won that superbowl for them like Foles.

Jun 17, 2001
they should have been shopping the snake oil instead of the super bowl mvp. Wasted year because of it. Shame.

Banana03

Star
Jul 12, 2003
Not concerned or down on Wentz at all. He had the worst game of his career but so did the rest of this team. Worst Eagles game I have ever seen considering everything. He is one of the best QBs in the NFL. Very awfully coached team and low rate of player all around the roster.

Just a flat about bad team this season. Thus is the NFL. Up to the organization to learn and improve like the Patriots did after going 9-7 and missing the playoffs the season following their first Super Bowl win.

DeSean_Grabz

Young, Fly, Flashy.
Oct 12, 2008
Eagle need to start foles and let wentz recover during this lost season. He’s clearly not 100%
today was really his first bad game since coming back, it happens. That first year after the ACL tear is always tough but getting these games under his belt is beneficial in the long run.

Dec 14, 2004
So Corch Dug went from genius to goof real quick, eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Dec 14, 2004
Turns out the Eagles getting everything together was more luck than anything. Iirc I had a lengthy argument with BCS about that about this time last year.
There's an element of luck to any kind of championship run, but you can't discredit their SB victory despite what's going on this season. Played a lot of good football and beat good teams then closed it with a back-up QB.

Just funny to me how fast the fans seem to be turning on the coach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
The quarterback who recorded 27 touchdowns and 2 interceptions should be the starter.

phenom4life25

Don't look at this
May 17, 2009
Rap Game Ned Stark
all those posts about how every team in the nfl was trying to copy the genius philly roster blueprint and now here they are suffering the worst loss a defending superbowl champ has ever had, under .500 and gonna miss the playoffs having traded a 3rd round pick for an 8 game rental of golden tate running misdirections

yikes

Last edited:

RyanRogers013

I don't need therapy.. I'm just mentally ill
Jul 7, 2006
What made you a Yid Army fan all of a sudden?
I've always been a fan of the sport but never a close follower of any club. This is me jumping head first into being a fan. The only reason I haven't been a supporter of an EPL club is the shitty hours and the season starting right at NFL season, but I'm pretty much over the NFL and have not a ton of desire to watch much of it anymore. I'm going to engulf myself in the culture and see how into European soccer I can get. I am very familiar with the sport itself having grown up playing and watching through high school, but I've been on a long hiatus from the game.

Narrowed it down to Tottenham through a few factors but they've got a few players I like and the Poche era is going to be a good one. Love the guy. Plus they have no silverware so its not a bandwagon hopping, I'm getting in on the ground floor.

Plus [URL='https://www.ign.com/boards/members/nbaman619.2238520/']@NBAman619[/URL] was very convincing in his recruitment

AnimeKing2009

The Knight of Zero
Jun 2, 2009
i knew when Wentz struggled this season people would start calling for Foles. lol.

Funny thing is that it is everyone but us Eagles fans.

Wentz will be alright, this just doesn't seem to be our year.

yeah. the reason i said people would be calling for Foles when Wentz struggled before this season started is i saw the Eagles slide this year coming. They lost Reich. Wentz was coming off a acl tear. And they were never going to be the same team as last year. it was just assumed they would be. in the long run they will be fine. But if this season makes the franchise overreact and make coaching changes then it could affect them negatively going forward.

Oct 14, 2009
I've always been a fan of the sport but never a close follower of any club. This is me jumping head first into being a fan. The only reason I haven't been a supporter of an EPL club is the shitty hours and the season starting right at NFL season, but I'm pretty much over the NFL and have not a ton of desire to watch much of it anymore. I'm going to engulf myself in the culture and see how into European soccer I can get. I am very familiar with the sport itself having grown up playing and watching through high school, but I've been on a long hiatus from the game.

Narrowed it down to Tottenham through a few factors but they've got a few players I like and the Poche era is going to be a good one. Love the guy. Plus they have no silverware so its not a bandwagon hopping, I'm getting in on the ground floor.

Plus was very convincing in his recruitment
lol soccer

Be a man.

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006

lol soccer

Be a man.
Soccer is a great sport. I also enjoy combat sports, manly enough for you?

NBAman619

Draymod Green
Oct 3, 2005

lol soccer

Be a man.
tenor.gif

Oct 14, 2009

lol soccer

Be a man.
I’m not even picking on you but I get really annoyed by the idea of Americans thinking they’re more cultured because they watch a sport where people kick a ball for 90+ minutes.

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
lol soccer

Be a man.
I’m not even picking on you but I get really annoyed by the idea of Americans thinking they’re more cultured because they watch a sport where people kick a ball for 90+ minutes.
It has nothing to do with being more cultured lmfao but keep inventing reasons to be angry about things.

NBAman619

Draymod Green
Oct 3, 2005

Rbk_3

Sammy Time!!
Jan 19, 2006

lol soccer

Be a man.

Harry Kane is a bitch

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
Jun 3, 2006

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
American football has like 13 minutes of actual action. It’s pretty much commercialball

Maybe for a Raiders fan.
Cute burn (neither Flu or myself gives a fuck about the team at this point) but no, thats just facts. Most of American football is just the clock running while the teams huddle up or stand at the LOS. Actual time spent during plays with action occurring is minimal. Much less than any other sport (sans maybe baseball depending on what you want to call baseball 'action'

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
Oct 14, 2009
American football has like 13 minutes of actual action. It’s pretty much commercialball

Maybe for a Raiders fan.
Cute burn (neither Flu or myself gives a fuck about the team at this point) but no, thats just facts. Most of American football is just the clock running while the teams huddle up or stand at the LOS. Actual time spent during plays with action occurring is minimal. Much less than any other sport (sans maybe baseball depending on what you want to call baseball 'action'
If you want to make that case for hockey, I get it. But this argument is so unoriginal and soccer is not what I would call action packed. A 1-0 lead wins a game the majority of the time (don’t have the numbers but I think that’s fair to say).

Last edited:

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
Maybe for a Raiders fan.
If you want to make that case for hockey, I get it. But this argument is so unoriginal and soccer is not what I would call action packed. A 1-0 lead wins a game the majority of the time (don’t have the numbers but I think that’s fair to say).
You probably fuck for 3 minutes and cum and call that a day with sex too. Soccer is about the build up, the near misses and when you finally get a goal its amazing.

You don't have to like the sport but you clearly don't "get it" either. Which is fine. But no need to go around shitting on it. Like what you like and I won't judge you for it lmao

Oct 14, 2009
You probably fuck for 3 minutes and cum and call that a day with sex too. Soccer is about the build up, the near misses and when you finally get a goal its amazing.

You don't have to like the sport but you clearly don't "get it" either. Which is fine. But no need to go around shitting on it. Like what you like and I won't judge you for it lmao
The cringey all about the build up excuse is just wrong. The sport doesn’t have a lot of scoring because it’s not that exciting so people go bonkers when something actually happens.

Rbk_3

Sammy Time!!
Jan 19, 2006
I was never a soccer fan but my buddies got me into EPL fantasy this year and I’ve been watching a lot. I can’t stand all these international breaks though.

Last edited:

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006

The cringey all about the build up excuse is just wrong. The sport doesn’t have a lot of scoring because it’s not that exciting so people go bonkers when something actually happens.

Oct 14, 2009

I’ve seen enough soccer to speak on it. There’s really no build up at all, something needs to break down for a scoring chance to even happen.

You talk smack about baseball but something exciting can happen on every pitch, soccer needs a lot of thugs to happen to create an exciting situation.

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
I’ve seen enough soccer to speak on it. There’s really no build up at all, something needs to break down for a scoring chance to even happen.

You talk smack about baseball but something exciting can happen on every pitch, soccer needs a lot of thugs to happen to create an exciting situation.
You can't top this statement when it comes to ignorance so don't try. We done here

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
I don’t think you can watch a sport in American football where the majority of the time you spend watching commercials and then call other sports boring