Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
Sup everybody,

Every year my friends and I hold an NFL Street tournament. It started with a few of us and has grown every year. The location changes every year as well. Last years tourney was held in Washington, D.C. If you are a serious baller and want to showcase your skills from back in the day, this is the place to it!

We only use created teams with no legendaries. This is a pass oriented game, with no run plays allowed. We figured it would spice it up a little. Also we choose to use no gamebreakers, just straight up football.

If your interested shoot me a message. Thanks

theshedz

Noob
Apr 6, 2014
Dear Papdog33,

You wouldn't believe this but me and my friends thought we were the only people in the world that actually still played that game. We're all interested in joining the tournament.. was wondering what are the details?

Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
We do a semi-annual tournament, so the next available tournament would be in September or October. You submit 4 of your best teams, last tournament we had 32 teams that joined. Let me know if you have any other questions

May 18, 2010
Do you guys have any good current NFL Create A Players made? I have looked online, but no luck. Still play and love this game.

Thanks!

Dec 28, 2015
Are you doing a tournament again this year? Me and my friend are from buffalo and are hardcore NFL Streeters. We are very interested in a tournament!!!

Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
We are! Couple things to know beforehand. We only use created teams, no legends. We also only play with passing plays, however you can of course run with your QB. Lastly there are no game breakers. I know this is very unorthodox, but we have found this to be the most fun way to play.

Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
So it looks like we are planning on having the tournament the second weekend of March, Saturday the 12th. It will be held in Boston, MA. You guys are welcomed to join, just make sure that teams are made appropriately for tourney play. You will be able to play with 3-4 teams in the tournament, single elimination for each team, so everyone gets 4 losses before they are eliminated. If you need teams to play with, we have extra.

Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
We play on PS2....and it's nothing big, probably 8-10 of my friends. It's either a hotel room or someone's house. We usually don't play for money, just fun.

Papdog33

Noob
Feb 7, 2014
If you think you can hang with us then fine we'll put some money down. Better practice up, only got a month left

Jan 1, 2016
If you think you can hang with us then fine we'll put some money down. Better practice up, only got a month left

Me and a group of friends are planning on hosting a NFL street 2 tournament in Buffalo NY this fall if anyone is interested. We have our own rules, $25 buy in, winner gets all and custom made trophy. I'll include the rules if anyone is interested. Date to be determined.

Jan 1, 2016
Whats up Streeter's? NFL street 2 season is back upon us. Going to be hosting the second consecutive tournament in the next few months in Buffalo, NY. If anyone is interested I will provide details.