Raqib12

Noob
Oct 16, 2003
A game released on iOS, Android, 3DS, and Vita.

A "dueling network" hosted by Konami. One that all consoles will be able to play on, and play with each other on.

I think something like that would be great. Everyone would get their own Konami ID (or something like that) and seamlessly switch from platform to platform if needed.

TheDevil21

Lol title
Apr 20, 2004
Los Angeles
If you duel in tournaments that are sponsored by Konami, you get a cossy ID number

That said, I love for that to happen

But if you want do duel online, you can go to

Duelingnetwork.com

Raqib12

Noob
Oct 16, 2003
If you duel in tournaments that are sponsored by Konami, you get a cossy ID number

Duelingnetwork.com

I do use Dueling Network, and I enjoy it very much, the biggest downside to it is the lack of portability. If the site were re-designed in HTML5, and the 3DS/Vita had more sophisticated web browsers, it could work.

yu-card

Noob
Aug 30, 2010

Duelingnetwork.com

I do use Dueling Network, and I enjoy it very much, the biggest downside to it is the lack of portability. If the site were re-designed in HTML5, and the 3DS/Vita had more sophisticated web browsers, it could work.

I agrea, not to menchen the problems with people not following the ruels. on 2 resent duels i had long arguments with my opponet about my acctivetion of "summoner limit".