May 8, 2021
In the section ‘The Reservoir’ in the section right after the guide says to get on the boat, the section reads as follows:

Instead, head into another watery cave to dock, and move up to find a strange lab-like area - but before approach the green tarp, head right instead up a cave path along a flowing stream.

The section is mostly fine, but I’d add ‘you’ as in ‘but before you approach the green tarp’. I was following the guide pretty great up until this point, I thought it was saying to approach the tarp first because of the structure (of course I alsoI didn’t pay attention to the end of the sentence until it was too late, I was following that closely.

Obviously approaching the tarp triggered a cutscene and then the auto save meant I couldn’t go back to just before the tarp, so I had to reload my nearest manual save to get the collectibles I missed. It’s not a big deal, but I hope this quick and easy fix can stop other players from making the same mistake I did,

gengarsmyth

IGN Administrator
★ STAFF
Jul 8, 2015
In the section ‘The Reservoir’ in the section right after the guide says to get on the boat, the section reads as follows:

Instead, head into another watery cave to dock, and move up to find a strange lab-like area - but before approach the green tarp, head right instead up a cave path along a flowing stream.

The section is mostly fine, but I’d add ‘you’ as in ‘but before you approach the green tarp’. I was following the guide pretty great up until this point, I thought it was saying to approach the tarp first because of the structure (of course I alsoI didn��t pay attention to the end of the sentence until it was too late, I was following that closely.

Obviously approaching the tarp triggered a cutscene and then the auto save meant I couldn’t go back to just before the tarp, so I had to reload my nearest manual save to get the collectibles I missed. It’s not a big deal, but I hope this quick and easy fix can stop other players from making the same mistake I did,

fixed! Sorry for the late response and reply. Also, for future reference, you can always edit wikis yourself, as long as you have 2FA enabled under your account settings :)