D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
til Mullen subs him out at a crucial point for the change of pace QB and blows the game

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004

sean mckeon also going pro and jordan anthony is transferring

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster

Respect it but Slovis vastly outplayed him.
Yeah Slovis looked great in Harrell’s system. It made sense considering he started as the 2nd string over Fink and Sears even as a 3 Star True freshman.

It sucks because JT got injured his first game this season and all we’ve seen besides that was him looking mediocre in a bad Tee Martin system last year.

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster

Bo Nix's backup at Auburn this year

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster

kind of dumb tbh

he should have came back to college and transferred to a bigger program to improve his stock

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004
tarik black enters the transfer portal

wonder if this means dpj or collins are sticking around, probably not

Sent from my Calcucorn using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Dylan Moses had announced he was going to return to Bama, then his dad put out this hilarious statement.

"Lords of London" isn't a thing, the name of the carrier is Lloyd's of London.

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004

get paid dpj

collins should probably go pro too and michigan can just enter next year with reasonable expectations

Sent from my Calcucorn using Tapatalk

HuskerTornado

♪ Your delusions are yours, and not mine ♪
Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Nebraska has permanently dismissed Maurice Washington. Guy has elite level talent, but is injury prone and has off the field issues. Kind of surprised he was unable to meet Frost's ultimatum, but then again, not really. Will be interesting to see where he lands in the transfer portal.

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004
tua going pro

shocked that greg mcelroy didn't have the power to get him to come back next year

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Tua
Jeudy
Willis
McKinney
Diggs
Lewis

Bama's twitter account had put up that dominoes falling tweet and had all their fans thinking everybody was coming back

FrostyTheCoachman

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 17, 2018
Ruggs declares, DeVonta Smith returns. Idk what Smith is thinking. It seemed like he had a good chance to go early in the draft.

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Juniors Gone

Clyde Edwards Helaire
Justin Jefferson
Saahdiq Charles
Lloyd Cushenberry
Jacob Phillips
Patrick Queen
Grant Delpit

TBD: K'Lavon Chaisson, Thaddeus Moss

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Chaisson and Moss have both declared

LSU starters gone (15)

QB: Burrow
RB: Helaire
WR: Jefferson
TE: Moss
OL: Charles, Magee, Cushenberry, Lewis

DL: Lawrence (backup Fehoko)
LB: Phillips, Queen, Chaisson, Divinity
CB: Fulton
SS: Delpit

------

Ettienne back to Clemson

FrostyTheCoachman

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 17, 2018
Losing 15 starters, your passing game wunderkind, DC, and others from the coaching staff? Now we find out how good Da Coach O really is.

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
we've got an analyst on staff that interviewed for the Oregon OC job (former ULL offensive coordinator) that is believed may be going up to Brady's role. who knows who we'll get to replace Aranda, hasn't really been any names suggested. Guess that will be more figured out once Orgeron gets back from D.C.

(edit: I've seen former Seattle DC / current Cowboys DB coach Kris Richard tossed around, but only on Tiger Rant. Was the DBs coach for Seattle during the Legion of Boom days.)

Burrow to Brennan should be an obvious drop. CEH/Jefferson/Moss leaving isn't too brutal, lot of replacement options. There's at least a couple of guys that got substantial playtime on OL due to injuries over the year, but LG/C are the biggest questionmarks.

Damone Clark/Marcel Brooks played a lot of LB with Divinity being suspended the majority of the year, shouldn't have really even called him a starter. Hopefully 5* CB Elias Ricks can come in and ball out immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Some guy from Louisiana that couldn't get on the field at Nebraska in 3 years is leaving, and an overrated OL prospect that also couldnt crack ths lineup in 3 years. Would've been nice to free up those schollies before the year.

D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Franks to Arkansas, grad transfer so can play right away

FrostyTheCoachman

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 17, 2018
Nebraska RB Jaylin Bradley enters the transfer portal. The roster is now whittled down to 84 scholarship players.

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Nebraska had 2 kickers retire over the weekend, including scholarship K B Pickering. Then today, had former 4* WR McQuitty retire from football.

And finally, after months of rumors, speculation, etc., upcoming Sr WR JD Spielman has decided to take a leave of absence, citing personal health reasons. Some feel he doesn't get along with Frost and staff and is angling to transfer to his home state school, Minnesota for his Sr year. Others say he has depression or post concussion issues. Frost believes he will be back for summer conditioning. I guess we'll see.

Since Nebraska already had a former 4* WR leave the program (Darien Chase) to move closer to home (WA) due to depression, they are down to just 4 scholarship receivers on the roster for spring ball. Damn.

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
And finally, after months of rumors, speculation, etc., upcoming Sr WR JD Spielman has decided to take a leave of absence, citing personal health reasons. Some feel he doesn't get along with Frost and staff and is angling to transfer to his home state school, Minnesota for his Sr year. Others say he has depression or post concussion issues. Frost believes he will be back for summer conditioning. I guess we'll see.
And he's gone.