Jadarina

IGN Administrator
★ STAFF
Jun 9, 2021
Hey everyone hope you had a wonderful holiday online or IRL with friends and/or family, I cooked for mine and my Jalapeno Mac and Cheese definitely stole the show. I also got around to playing the newest Life is Strange: True Colors game and it's probably my favorite in the series now. Other than that spent some money upgrading the good ol' PC thanks to some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. How was everyone else's holiday? Have some good food? Play or watch anything awesome? Spend too much money like me? Let me know or if you have questions for me about other IGN things let's talk about those too!

Lost_In_Translation

Eldritch Millennial
★ MOD
Feb 21, 2010
Baldur's Gate
Have you found the overall deals this Black Friday/Cyber Monday to be worthwhile? I'm already good on the computer upgrade front, but elsewhere it kind of felt like slim pickings this year.

Jadarina

IGN Administrator
★ STAFF
Jun 9, 2021
Have you found the overall deals this Black Friday/Cyber Monday to be worthwhile? I'm already good on the computer upgrade front, but elsewhere it kind of felt like slim pickings this year.

I found some decent stuff, for the most part I used it to get a small discount on a few things I was planning on buying anyways, but some of the game sales were decent and I hinted at a sweet new headset to my partner, so hoping that shows up next month [face_tongue]

Lost_In_Translation

Eldritch Millennial
★ MOD
Feb 21, 2010
Baldur's Gate
I found some decent stuff, for the most part I used it to get a small discount on a few things I was planning on buying anyways, but some of the game sales were decent and I hinted at a sweet new headset to my partner, so hoping that shows up next month [face_tongue]
Ooh that sounds worthwhile for sure!

I bought death's door and a few super cheap $1 games but otherwise have kept pretty laid back this year. Might still grab RE8 though.