How do I find detail about failed scheduled extracts?

I am looking for all failures for scheduled extracts. They are not included in the regular LookStudio log files and according to other articles I have found, I need BigQuery Cloud Logging access to 

protoPayload.serviceName="bigquerybiengine.googleapis.com" and protoPayload.serviceName="bigquery.googleapis.com",

, but it is unclear what access I need added to get that. I am a BigQuery Admin in our account but those events do not appear to be captured when they are coming from LookerStudio scheduled jobs. Isn't there some central logging console for LookerStudio in either console.google.com or admin.google.com?

These events do not show up in the normal LookerStudio logs. These scheduled 'extracts' fail as indicated by a red 'x' for 'Status' in the studio UI after you drill into the report in edit mode with no detail. I am trying to find those error events and the reason or error code and description.

I have tried searching documentation and the forum and most if not all the forum posts are closed out with unhelpful links.

0 1 23
1 REPLY 1

@PatrickinDaHaus 
Are you talking about  failed schheduler queries in BigQuery or plannedd extracts in Looker Studio using Extract as data source?
It is not clear for me and thhose are two different things.