The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries- Part 3

The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries are back one final time to help you become prize counter ready!

You know the drill: Below are 4 questions about The Arcade Rules. Post your answers in the comments, and five lucky winners will receive 25 GCSB credits worth $25!

Copy of Copy of  fib june.gif

Let's begin!

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

Your answers will help us understand if the rules are clear to you, and you might just win credits to boost your Arcade journey! All the best 🙂

And now, let’s celebrate the winners from The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries- Part 2. A huge congratulations to all who participated! Your enthusiasm keeps our community thriving. Here are the winners:

neurosys  🏆
abdomo7 🏆
EktaVerma 🏆
Vaidehi_W 🏆
Prachi14 🏆 

Congrats! Please send me a direct message to find out how to claim your 25 GCSB credits worth $25!

See You in the Cloud!

13 62 3,934
62 REPLIES 62

1. Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.
  2. Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.
  3. To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.
  4. Check Spam Box and check in Skills Boost Account Settings if I have turned on for Receiving updates.

- you are subscribed to the Google cloud arcade

- You will recieve your arcade point after 15th july in the arcade prize counter by google cloud      arcade

- you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redeemption mail and other information  about arcde

• If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skillboost website

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?: If you have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?: Directly in the prize counter at the time of redemption.
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?: Activate the Arcade for your account by using subscribe option at the top of the arcade page.
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list

If you are subscribed to the Arcade and have 10 points or more (including bonus points)
    Bonus Point will be added directly to you prize counter (bonus point will not show in emails that you receive form arcade or qwiklabs side)
    To receive all updates regarding arcade including swags update prize counter date update and the most important point if you are not subscribed to arcade you will not receive prize counter email
    Check Spam/Junk Folder if not receive wait 1 day, then also not receive then Go to chat support and ask if the following email is subscribed to arcade if yes ask them you didn't receive the mail and tell your problems they will surely help you 

1) Subscribed to The Arcade: You need to be subscribed to The Arcade program to receive prize counter emails.

2) Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the game (15th july)

3)Learning: Stay subscribed to access The Arcade games, learn cloud skills, and earn prizes.

4)Check Spam & Verify Email: If emails aren't in your inbox, check your spam folder and verify your email address is correct in your subscription.

1.You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?

Ans: To be eligible for receiving the prize counter email in Google Cloud, you’ll need to meet certain criteria or take specific actions. Here are the steps to ensure eligibility:

(i) Sign in to your Google Cloud Skill Boost profile
(ii) Activate Arcade for your account 
(iii)Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website

2.Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?

Ans: (i) Activate Your Account
(ii) Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail
(iii) If you have Old & Your account is Old & ALready player previous arcade then you will definiteily get bonus point.

3.Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?

Ans:If you’re interested in boosting your cloud skills, The Arcade with Google Cloud is a fantastic opportunity. Here’s why you should consider subscribing
(i) Hands-on Learning Labs
(ii) Earn Digital Badges
(iii) Skill Badges
(iv) For getting the Gmail for price Counter & if you not subscribe then you will not get the Redeem Price Counter mail.

4.If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

Ans: If you’re having trouble receiving emails in your inbox, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

(i) Check Spam or Junk Folder
(ii) Verify Outlook Status
(iii) Test Internet Connection:
(iv) Restart Outlook
(v) Mail to Quicklab Support & Raise a Query & they will help you Soon & Have patience.

1) minimum of 10 points to get the prize counter email 

2) Through course completion email

3) to get all the community updates & Subscribe to the arcade to understand the dates the prize counter is open.

4) Check the spam folder, if email not found in inbox

Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.

Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.

To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.

Check Spam Box and check in Skills Boost Account Settings if I have turned on for Receiving updates.

1.You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if? Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website

2.Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point? Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail

3.Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade? To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.

4.If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take? Mail to Quicklab Support & Raise a Query & they will help you Soon & Have patience.

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if? You have submitted your e-mail address to subscribe to The Arcade.
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point? It'll be added and reflected in everyone's final tally in the upcoming Prize Counter email.
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade? Because you will get important updates and perks via email.
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take? 1. Make sure you have subscribe to The Arcade, 2. Check your spam inbox to see if it was received there and 3. Contact Qwiklabs support via email or chat to get help.

1) If you have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.

2) Directly in the prize counter at the time of redemption.

3) Activate the Arcade for get important  updates about the arcade page.

4) add arcade to your mailing list and check spam folder, 

Hi @Yugali 

Please tell us when we will receive the Arcade Insider mail which the count of our Arcade points till June 30, 2024. It's important for us to manage the points count and achieve the particular milestone.

1. Subscribed to The Arcade: You need to be subscribed to The Arcade program to receive prize counter emails.

2. Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the game (15th july)

3. Information Update: you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redeemption mail and other information about arcde

4. Check Spam & Verify Email: If emails aren't in your inbox, check your spam folder and verify your email address is correct in your subscription.

• Eligibility for Prize Counter Email: You’ll be eligible to receive the prize counter email if you  subscribed to The Arcade program.

• Receiving Bonus Arcade Points: You will receive your bonus Arcade Points through the email associated with your Arcade account and Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the Arcade.

• Reason for Subscribing to the Arcade: You should be subscribed to the Arcade to stay updated on new games, events, and special offers.

• Troubleshooting Steps for Missing Emails:

• Check your spam or junk folder.
    • Ensure that you have added the Arcade email address to your contacts.
    • Verify that your email settings allow emails from the Arcade.
    • Contact Arcade support if issues persist.

• Eligibility for Prize Counter Email: You’ll be eligible to receive the prize counter email if you  subscribed to The Arcade program.

• Receiving Bonus Arcade Points: You will receive your bonus Arcade Points through the email associated with your Arcade account and Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the Arcade.

• Reason for Subscribing to the Arcade: You should be subscribed to the Arcade to stay updated on new games, events, and special offers.

• Troubleshooting Steps for Missing Emails:

• Check your spam or junk folder.
    • Ensure that you have added the Arcade email address to your contacts.
    • Verify that your email settings allow emails from the Arcade.
    • Contact Arcade support if issues persist.

1. **You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if:**

To be eligible for receiving the prize counter email in Google Cloud, you’ll need to meet certain criteria or take specific actions. Here are the steps to ensure eligibility:

(i) Sign in to your Google Cloud Skill Boost profile

(ii) Activate Arcade for your account

(iii) Have subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website

2. **Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?:**

(i) Activate your account

(ii) Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail

(iii) If your account is old and you have already played the previous arcade, you will definitely get bonus points

3. **Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?:**

If you’re interested in boosting your cloud skills, The Arcade with Google Cloud is a fantastic opportunity. Here’s why you should consider subscribing:

(i) Hands-on Learning Labs

(ii) Earn Digital Badges

(iii) Skill Badges

(iv) To receive the Gmail for the prize counter. If you do not subscribe, you will not get the Redeem Prize Counter mail.

4. **If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?:**

If you’re having trouble receiving emails in your inbox, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

(i) Check Spam or Junk Folder

(ii) Verify Gmail Status

(iii) Test Internet Connection

(iv) Restart Gmail

(v) Mail to Quicklab Support and raise a query; they will help you soon, so have patience.

-> if subscribed to google arcade
    -> will be auto added to account in prize counter after 15 july
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?-> to receive updates and get the points into the account of arcade
    -> need to check spam folder

Answer 1-should Have Subscribed to Arcade(Giving e-mail address)on the Arcade Website.

Answer 2-Bonus Points will be added to the Points in the Arcade Insider Mail after 15 july .

Answer 3-you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward To receive all updates regarding arcade including swags update,prize counter date update and the most important point if you're not subscribed to arcade you will not receive prize counter email.

Answer 3- First you contact Google cloud Arcade community for help regarding this specific problem ,Or contact to support team Or check Spam folder(e-mail) 

Thankyou 

1. You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if: You have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.
2. Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?: Directly in the prize counter at the time of redemption.
3. Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?: Activate the Arcade for your account by using the subscribe option at the top of the arcade page.
4. If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: Check your spam folder, and add arcade to your mailing list.

Answer 1-You Have to Subscribed to Arcade on the arcade website (Giving e-mail)

Answer 2-Bonus Points will be added automatically to the Points in the Arcade Insider Mail.

Answer 3- To receive all the updates regarding Google cloud arcade and prize counter mail ( claim Prizes when the prize counter opens).

Answer 4-check spam folder(e-mail) ,Make sure you have subscribe to The Arcade, and  Contact Qwiklabs support team regarding this specific problem fo solve.

Subscribed to The Arcade: You need to be subscribed to The Arcade program to receive prize counter emails.

Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the game (15th july)

Learning: Stay subscribed to access The Arcade games, learn cloud skills, and earn prizes.

Check Spam & Verify Email: If emails aren't in your inbox, check your spam folder and verify your email address is correct in your subscription

Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.

Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.

To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.

Check Spam Box and check in Skills Boost Account Settings if I have turned on for Receiving updates

1. You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
    - You’ll get the prize counter email if you’re subscribed to the Google Cloud Arcade and have at least 10 points, including any bonus points.

2. Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
    -Your bonus Arcade Points will show up directly in your prize counter after July 15th. These points will be directly mentioned in the emails you get regarding price counter from the Arcade or Qwiklabs.

3. Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?

-  Hands-on Learning Labs: Gain practical experience with interactive labs.
    -  Earn Digital Badges: Showcase your achievements with digital badges.
    -  Skill Badges: Demonstrate your expertise with specialized skill badges.
    -  Receive latest Arcade updates and Prize Counter Emails: Stay subscribed to get important emails about Arcade and prize redemption.

4. If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
    - Check your spam or junk folder.
    - Make sure the Arcade email address is in your contacts list.
    - Confirm your email settings allow messages from the Arcade.
    - Wait a day if the email doesn’t show up right away.
    - If you still don’t get the email, use the “Get Help” feature on the Google Cloud Skill Boost website to contact support. You can also use       chat support to check if you’re subscribed and explain your issue. They’ll help you out.

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?:
    I
    f you have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?: 
    Directly in the prize counter at the time of redemption.
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?: 
    Activate the Arcade for your account by using subscribe option at the top of the arcade page.
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: 
    Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list otherwise you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skillboost website

1. If you are subscribed to Arcade then only you are eligible to receive prize counter mail.

2. Bonus points will be added after this season ends.

3. To receive updates regarding prize counter and claim prizes when prize counter mails are out.

4. Simply check your Spam box and turn on receiving updares setting in skills boost account settings.

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?: If you have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?: Directly in the prize counter at the time of redemption.
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?: Activate the Arcade for your account by using subscribe option at the top of the arcade page.
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list.

1) you have subscribed the arcade.

2) In the inbox or spam folder of email, at the end of this arcade counter you will receive your bonus point automatically. 

3) to get all the community updates & Subscribe to the arcade to understand the dates the prize counter is open.

4) Check the spam folder, promotion if email not found in inbox.

- you are subscribed to the Google cloud arcade

- You will recieve your arcade point after 15th july in the arcade prize counter by google cloud      arcade

- you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redeemption mail and other information  about arcde

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skill boost

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?:  If you have subscribed to the arcade from the home page.
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?: Activate the Arcade for your account by using subscribe option at the top of the arcade page. To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list.

When will the prize counter opens

You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
If you’re subscribed to the Google Cloud Arcade and have at least achieved a milestone.

Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
Bonus Arcade Point will be added to account at the opening of prize counter and its redemption, and will be mentioned in email got regarding arcade prize counter.

Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?
You should be subscribed to the Arcade to stay updated on new games, events, and prize counter.

If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
Check your spam or junk folder.
Ensure that you have added the Arcade email address to your contacts.
Verify that your email settings allow emails from the Arcade.
Contact Arcade support if issues persist.

1) If you subscribed the Google Cloud Arcade.

2) Bonus of 1 Arcade Point will be added when the prize counter opens.

3) To stay updated on new games, events, and prize counter updates.

4) Check your spam folder. Subscribe to the Google Cloud Arcade. If issue still persists, contact the Arcade support team.

•Eligibility for Prize Counter Email

To be eligible to receive the prize counter email, you typically need to be a registered user of the Arcade service and meet any specific criteria set by the platform, such as active participation, meeting a points threshold, or being subscribed to their email notifications.

•Receiving Bonus Arcade Points

You will receive your bonus Arcade Points in the following ways:

Regular Participation: Engaging with games, completing challenges, or participating in events.

Promotional Activities: Participating in special promotions or referring friends.

Email Notifications: Sometimes, bonus points are awarded via codes or links in promotional emails.

•Reasons to Subscribe to the Arcade

Subscribing to the Arcade provides several benefits:

Exclusive Offers: Access to special promotions, discounts, and bonus point opportunities.

Updates: Stay informed about new games, features, and events.

Community Engagement: Participate in community challenges and leaderboards.

Support and Announcements: Receive important service updates and customer support information.

•Troubleshooting Arcade Email Issues

If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, you can take the following troubleshooting steps:

Check Spam/Junk Folder: Sometimes emails get filtered incorrectly.

Whitelist Arcade Email Addresses: Add Arcade's email addresses to your contacts or safe sender list.

Check Email Filters: Ensure that you don’t have any filters that might be directing Arcade emails to other folders.

Update Email Preferences: Make sure your subscription preferences are set to receive all types of communication from Arcade.

Check Email Address: Verify that the email address registered with the Arcade is correct.

Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact Arcade’s customer support for further assistance.

1. You have subscribed to the arcade.
2. Directly at the prize counter during prize redemption time.
3. Activate the arcade for your account using the subscription option at the top of the arcade page.
4. check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list.

- Only if you are subscribed to the Google cloud arcade

- Bonus Point will be added directly in your account after the games end (15th July) 

- You need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redemption mail and other information  about arcade

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skill boost website

Q1: What do you need to do to get my prize counter email?

A1: To be eligible for my prize counter email, you need to have signed up for the arcade through the homepage subscription option.

Q2: How will you get your Arcade Point bonus?

A2: You will receive your bonus Arcade Point directly at the prize counter when you redeem it.

Q3: What is the benefit of subscribing to the Arcade?

A3: By subscribing to the Arcade, you activate the Arcade features for your account using the subscribe button located at the top of the arcade page.

Q4: What should you do if Arcade emails are not appearing in your inbox?

A4: If you’re not receiving Arcade emails, try checking your spam folder and add the Arcade email address to your safe sender list.

If you activate the Arcade to be eligible for Arcade points and prizes.

After to completing Trivia & Skill badge quests that will reward you with points in your prize counter, and you will be notified via email of the total points before season ends.

To be eligible to get Arcade points and redeem Swag Prizes when the prize counter opens.

If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
Check the Spam box and add the Arcade email in your list. If still doesnt work or your not receiving it, try contacting Google support to solve it.

If you are subscribed to the Arcade and have 10 points or more (including bonus points).

Bonus points will be added directly to your prize counter (bonus points will not be shown in emails you receive from Arcade or Qwiklabs).

To receive all updates regarding Arcade, including swag updates, prize counter date updates, and the most important point: if you are not subscribed to Arcade, you will not receive prize counter emails.

Check your Spam/Junk folder. If the email is not there, wait one day. If you still don't receive it, go to chat support and ask if your email is subscribed to Arcade. If it is, explain that you did not receive the email and describe your issue. They will assist you.

• If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?: Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list
Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors