Swag Drop: The Google Cloud Champions Milestone

Thank you for keeping the excitement in the community alive! To all our Champions, we're back with the latest and final swag drop of this season of The Arcade! You've already shown incredible dedication and skill, and we are excited to reward those efforts with more exclusive gear. Here's what awaits you at the Prize Counter:

1) Google Cloud Champion 3D Pen:

Google Cloud champ 2 (3).gif

• Complete Set: Includes the 3D pen, USB cable, manual, three filaments, and a heat pen holder.
  • Customizable Settings: LCD screen shows adjustable temperature and speed settings.
  • User-Friendly: Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfortable use.
  • Quick Start: Heats up fast and loads filament easily, so you can start creating right away.
  • Endless Creativity: Perfect for crafting sculptures and models, rapid prototyping, and more! You can even take a boring bookend and transform it into something fun, make your own coasters, or doodle an entire vase!

2) Google Cloud Champion T-shirt:

Google Cloud champ 2 (7).gif

• Ultimate Comfort: Made from a premium cotton-polyester blend for a soft, breathable fit.
  • Distinctive Design: Features an astronaut carrying the Champion Lantern, representing you as an Arcade Champion and a beacon for others to follow.
  • Versatile Fit: Available in multiple sizes to ensure the perfect fit for every Champion.

3) Google Cloud Premium+ Pen Set:

Google Cloud pens (3).gif

• Google Colors: Four pens in Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red—perfect for every task and mood.
  • Superior Quality: Reliable performance with every stroke.
  • Organized Efficiency: Color-coded for easy task management.
  • Stylish Box: Comes in a sleek Google Cloud Arcade box, adding a touch of class.

4) Google Cloud Champion Backpack:

Google Cloud champ 2 (6).gif

• Durable Design: Hard-shell exterior with a refined interior lining.
  • Superior Organization: Multiple compartments for efficient item management, including a tumbler lock.
  • Water Bottle Compartment: Dedicated section at the front with a zipper to keep your bottle secure and accessible.
  • Clothing Section: Dedicated space to keep your clothes neatly organized.
  • Comfort Fit: Extra-padded shoulder straps and ergonomic design.
  • Tech-Ready: Reinforced laptop compartment and quick-access pockets.
  • On-the-Go Power: Built-in USB charging slot (power bank not included).
  • Built to Last: Enhanced zippers, strong belt, and metal accents.
  • Easy Carry: Extra-comfort handle for convenient grab-and-go.

To get your hands on the Champions Milestone swag, you know the drill—keep earning those arcade points! Stay tuned for our next post with an important update.

See You in The Cloud Champions!

10 39 9,971
39 REPLIES 39

Looks cool
Hey can we have color options for t shirts this time apart from black color

we need that and that black colour is not usable in india like country hot and humid environment ....they should provide colour options too....and that 3d pen is useless ...that can be replaced easily by a health band or give us some type of multipurpose heavy torch and study light convertible that would be very cool ....but giving a 3d pen is torture ....

Just like had in devfest or study jam blue or red yellow any light grey

3D Pen 🤔

Yes u can draw 3d toys😉😉

Absolutely. And its fun as well. Here's something I want to share with you

_Google Cloud champions (5).gif

Wow, so much awesome! I really love the burst of creativity when an inspiration hits!

not so much use full just go market get 10rs plastic plate and you are good to go this 3d pen is time Westing 

One bowl for soup and one for crackers, just do not mix them up 😁

Then what about it's refill? will it come extra?

it doesn't use refill it uses some kind of plastic material filament...its expensive in india and its like printer and its ink ....filament is more expensive that the pen itself 

What I'm asking is that plastic material needed for the pen will be provided extra? like with multiple colors or something

yes brother and 3 colours of filaments will be included with it

Ok thanks for sharing this 😁 

I think Premium + Milestone has better swags than Champion Milestone

Yes

100% bro

Well, now it's settled. I am going for the Champions Milestone 😍.

I would too, but having my college exams this month, and just started previous month

Well, You can try in the next phase. There is an Arcade Facilitator this time which makes things easier.

Can anyone suggest which milestone should I claim 

Premium plus or champions???

All the prizes are so amazing and lucrative I am getting confused... 😢

Champions bcz all the swags are different and newly added

but Premium Plus is valuable for this 60 point and Champion milestone goods are not much valuable  for 70 points

I am now confused which one to choose (Premium plus or Champion)

Premium plus : Bag, T Shirt, Pens, Water bottle, Mug Warmer, Desk Vacuum Cleaner, Screen Cleaner

Champion : Bag, T Shirt, Pens, 3D pen, Emoji Clock, Foldable lamp, cable

Desk Vacuum Cleaner in Premium plus is more attractive for me. 🙂

What are your thoughts ?

Premium Plus is better

Premium plus is best

I think Premium + Milestone has better swags than Champion Milestone😅

I liked the bag its good quality and unique material......premium plus milestone has more swags but champion has higher top tier quality items 

Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Please change this 3D pen , this is really useless more of the people and substitute with other any kind of valuable things please ma'am @Yugali

please ma'am  bring out one hoodie or jackets with google cloud logo in champion milestone.

If everyone agree with me please like my comment!

Thanks

Palash

Yep, you are right this 3D pen is fruitless for most of us

So do you want google nest mini replacement with 3d
pen😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Not really, a good quality mobile phone stand will be good to as it can be used in everyday 😃 

yes we all would be very much appreciated ....brother I searched in for that some days before like 2 years it was available on flipkart at 499 

Please .@yugali ma'am please bring out new swags in champion milestone please and replaced this 3D pen with any other swags. 

Gouri

Sorry everyone no response is coming from any Google Community members for swags update in champion milestone stone, Regarding 3D Pen substitute with other swags........ Sorry @Yugali , 😌

"Thank you for everyone support! "

Palash

Bronze 5
Bronze 5

If everyone agree with me , we want one swags which is Google certified any kind of gadgets or anything from google in champion milestone. Please google cloud community team @Yugali  ma'am.

Regards

Palash

I dont know I saw the pens has special google design ......premium plus milestone....

Hello Yugali,

I think you should also consider prize such as Laptop sleeves (leather and normal), laptop stand, laptop hand bag, Document organizer, electronic pouch etc etc it will help students to keep safe the laptop which is primarily use to do labs 😁 

Thanks 

Please include the google cloud pen set in premium milestone as well.😭 premium milestone was as it is too difficult to reach. 

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors