Last Chance to Shine in The Arcade!

The final two games of this season's Arcade are live, giving you the perfect opportunity to sharpen your cloud skills and showcase your knowledge! Let’s take a look at them:

1) Ready, Set, Speedrun!
Make your way to the Cloud and put your cloud skills to the test with the Arcade June Speedrun. Gain hands-on experience with APIs, build serverless apps, and more – all while racking up two precious Arcade Points!

2) Test Your Trivia Might!
Showcase your knowledge and earn the Arcade Trivia June Week 4 badge!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills, earn Arcade Points, and finish the season on a high note! All the best 🙂

Last chance.gif

We also have some important announcements to share:

1️) Extended Play Time!
We want everyone to have a shot at reaching the Champions Milestone! That's why we're extending the Arcade Games till July 15th, 2024. So buckle down, practice your skills, and make the most of this extra time!

2) Bonus Points for Your Dedication!
We appreciate your hard work in the Arcade. To show our gratitude, we'll be adding an extra Arcade Point to everyone's final tally in the upcoming Prize Counter email as promised at the start of the season. (Please note that the points tally in your insider emails does not reflect this bonus point)

See You in the Cloud!

17 21 2,697
21 REPLIES 21

Ok mam Thank you but didn't needed the 15 days extension.

All we want to know: Just like June games were extended till July 15th, 2024, Can we complete the Skills Badges to earn more Arcade Points till July 15th, 2024?

Will the game and trivia badges(July badges) earned during 1-15th July be counted as the part of January-June session or July-December session?

Bro This Is The Last 2 games In This season's  1St Line Mention As This That Means We Are Only Get 15 July Exted We Are Complet Skill Badges To Get More Score But They Are Not Introduced More Games As They Say

Since the Arcade games are extended till July 15, will the skill badges completed from 1st July to 15th July be also counted for the milestones ?

Yes

This time is there any first come first server criteria, like in previous season most of the swags were out of stock from the beginning.

Is July month games points are also considered with this Game ???

There are no arcade games till July 15 after that arcade prize counter will open

if I have 39 points in  end of the arcade game the bonus point  add 39 +1 =40 or not?

yes

But You Are Make Shore Complet 40 Points To Shore To Get The Swag Dont Wait for One Point You Are Archived Very Hardworking 39 Points If in Case Dont Get 1 Poit Then You Are Not Eligible Thats Why Complet All 40 Points 1 Point Is Not A Big Deel

HI @Yugali @carrie @Lauren_vdv   I've earned about 40 points, but need 70 for the Champion milestone. Looking at the available skill badges, there are only a few, and they're not sufficient to reach 70 points. Are there additional ways to earn points that I'm missing? Also, could more skill badges be added before the end-date to help participants reach the Champion level? It would be great if more badges could be introduced. Any advice on maximizing point earnings or updates on potential new badges would be appreciated.

HI @Yugali @carrie @Lauren_vdv   I've earned about 40 points, but need 70 for the Champion milestone. Looking at the available skill badges, there are only a few, and they're not sufficient to reach 70 points. Are there additional ways to earn points that I'm missing? Also, could more skill badges be added before the end-date to help participants reach the Champion level? It would be great if more badges could be introduced. Any advice on maximizing point earnings or updates on potential new badges would be appreciated.

Hey the skill badges are 85 actually you can visit my profile if you need any help

kc3
Silver 2
Silver 2

"The final two games of this season's Arcade are live"

To me, this means: no further arcade games after June and before July 15, but additional time to work on more skill badges. 

@Yugali Please include the Calculator in the Arcade Page

Does this mean that the upcoming July Trivia games will count towards our Arcade points tally for this prize counter?

I don't think so bro.  This makes the unbalance in the December Prize Counter.  So they won't add July Trivia games to this Prize Counter

@Yugali @kc3  what if i did not participate in last year arcade , then will i get 1bonus point for this year arcade or not??

I am not an official source of information and do not know. I am also new since this year and curious myself.  

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors