How to start?

Hello there guys,

Honestly, I am a new guy over here and really need your help.
Well if you can just give me a brief introductory start, it will be great for me.

Thanks in advance.

0 1 115
1 REPLY 1

Hi Harshit,

You can start by visiting this page Arcade (qwiklabs.com). First you need to subscribe the Arcade with your mail id. And for a week there are bunch of game (trivia). You can click start and it will take you to the landing page of it. And below starts button you have access code, copy that code and use it for joining the trivia/game. After completion of each path, you will get arcade point. Below access code you can see the arcade points you will receive after completing it. You can use this arcade points to redeem the swags. The swags counter opens twice in a year. So, you will have six months to earn point as many as you can. 

Apart from this you can earn point from completing skill badges. If you earn two skill badges you get 1 arcade point. The skill badges are quite interesting it consist of bunch of labs and at the end you have one challenge lab and it's fun to do it. But to access this skill badges Catalog | Google Cloud Skills Boost either you need subscription or credit. 

You can visit FAQ on arcade page https://go.qwiklabs.com to get more understanding of it. 

Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors