Google Cloud Arcade Facilitator - I'm happy to share that I have been granted Facilitator Role

I'm happy to share that I have been granted the role of Google Cloud Arcade Facilitator by Google,

Google Arcade is a fantastic chance to dive into Google Cloud through engaging and interactive games. 🚀

Get ready to win some cool Google Cloud goodies and swags! 🎁🎉

gcpfacilitator.jpg

If you want more updates on this, please join - Group Link: https://lnkd.in/gTCeAtZK

🔹Who Can Join?
* B.Tech/BCA/BSc students
* Working professionals
* Anyone curious about Cloud, even school students

🔹What's in it for You?
* Free Qwiklabs monthly subscription
* Quests and games to keep learning fun
* Google Cloud knowledge for your career
* Unique and awesome swags for free
* Fully sponsored by Google, no charges involved

🔹What to Expect:
* Latest updates on Google Arcade 2024
* Sneak peeks of new games and features
* Insider tips and tricks
* Networking with like-minded individuals
* Fun discussions and more!

7 REPLIES 7

Hi, do you why we are not able to create the free tier account?, it is failing for me after the payment verification.

Are you trying to create a new account on Qwiklabs?

Due to private whatsapp group, it looks suspicious somehow, like a scam.

Hi, it's not a scam, please research before commenting. You can do some research online regarding Google Cloud Facilitator Program 2024, which starts on July 22. The group has been created to collaborate, learn, and update on the latest news on the Google cloud Arcade game.

First of all, everybody can get information of "latest news on the Google cloud Arcade game" here on google cloud community from the staff of Google Cloud.

Secondly, my doubt is due to your private whatsapp group.......

and i believe that a person like you who is good at using the Internet to research also knows that WhatsApp is often used as a tool for fraud, right?

Thank you for your feedback. The latest news on the Google Cloud Arcade game is indeed available on the Google Cloud Community, does that mean I can't post about it?

Regarding the private WhatsApp group, a person like me who is good at using the internet, wants to clarify that its purpose is to create a focused space for sharing knowledge, resources, and support among peers. We have moderators who will strictly monitor the group to ensure it remains a safe and productive environment.

Hi, What is the difference compared to the regular one? I mean, without a facilitator. Its price counter opens earlier than the regular one because I saw the timeline for the arcade facilitator challenge is from July until September 22, 2024

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors