Is there a way to display "Display name" and "Description" at the same time at Form view?

Hi, I'm an Appsheet newbie.

I've realized that the content of "Description" column is used as title when display a column at Form view while "Display name" is used as title when display a column at all view (except when we apply other conditions).

Then is there a way to display both the "Display name" and "Description" at the same time when user inputting at Form?

I have some fields with specific format and already added some input check with validation function, but I think it's easier for user to input contents with tooltip or helper text so I want to add it.

Although I'm thinking about a way to reuse the "Description" then a way to display both "Display name" and "Description" at the same time, any other way to display tooltip or helper text is good.

Please give me some advices. Thanks so much!

0 1 52
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Hola, puedes crear una columna virtual con la función CONCATENATE() y definirla como etiqueta, que será el nombre que te muestra cuando busques, de esa forma puedes añadir todas las columnas que necesites para la búsqueda del usuario

Top Labels in this Space