Dialogflow CX/messenger - bot_answer_feedback column is not getting populated in big query

Hi,

I have configured the "enable user feedback" in Dialogflow cx agent settings and when I submit the feedback from the Dialogflow messenger for some reason the thumbs down/up is not getting recorded in the "bot_answer_feedback" column in big query. All the other columns like request, response are getting recorded for that particular conversation.

FYI, this was working previously, suddenly from last Friday it is not working. Any changes has been made or any extra configurations has to be done to make it happen.

Regards,

Stephen

2 5 315
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Since it was working I am assuming that you follow all the steps mentioned here: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/answer-feedback

Best,

Xavi

@xavidop ,

I have configured all the settings as per the documentation. But somehow still the bot feedback is not getting stored in big query from dialogflow messenger hosted in a web portal which has allow-feedback = "all".

However when I tested in the dialogflow cx console with the integrations messenger it worked. Am I missing something?

@Stephengcp 

Hi Stephen, I also have that same error, were you able to solve it?

Hi@Stephengcp and @BrianC35  same error here !

Have you solved the problem ?