Home Forums Music Grammys 2025 Predictions (Part 8)

Grammys 2025 Predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 659 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
michaelnorris
jjjmoss13
Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, the academy will NOT bump up the General Field nominees to 10.  This cycle is way too shitty for that.  There should only be 5 nominees in the General Field.

Topics:

The NARAS is so messy, at this point it all depends on who places 9th and 10th in GF categories and whether HMJr wants ratings or not.

Topics:

Katy Perry “Woman’s World” for Best Song For Social Change!

Sexy, confident. So intelligent.
    She is heaven-sent. So soft, so strong.

Topics:

female-only hits to top us & ww spotify weekly charts:

taylor – shake, look, is it over now, all too well, cardigan, antihero

ariana – yes, positions, thank u next/7 rings

olivia – drivers license/good 4 u, vampire

sabrina – espresso/please please please

adele – hello, easy on me

miley – wrecking ball, flowers

billie – bad guy, lorde – royals, doja – paint the town red, cardi – wap, sza – kill bill, mariah – all i want for xmas, kate – running up that hill

Plenty of big artists have 0, and Sabrina has 2. She’s poised to have THE pop hits era of the year.

Topics:

Chappell vs Sabrina will be the greatest Best New Artist showdown since Britney vs Christina! Either of them deserve this and all their success!

what showdown exactly? Many people in the general public don’t know who they are. Greatest showdowns in recent time: Megan Thee Stallion vs Doja Cat. Billie Eillish vs Lil Nas X. They were huge stars with legit global hits. Old Town Road was everywhere while Bad Guy ruled radio. Savage and Say So were huge. Chappell and Sabrina aren’t so famous even though they could have sevel albums each

Lady Gaga is Magic.

Topics:

Billie Eillish vs Lil Nas X.

Lizzo would’ve won over Lil Nas X.

Topics:

female-only hits to top us & ww spotify weekly charts:

taylor – shake, look, is it over now, all too well, cardigan, antihero

ariana – yes, positions, thank u next/7 rings

olivia – drivers license/good 4 u, vampire

sabrina – espresso/please please please

adele – hello, easy on me

miley – wrecking ball, flowers

billie – bad guy, lorde – royals, doja – paint the town red, cardi – wap, sza – kill bill, mariah – all i want for xmas, kate – running up that hill

Plenty of big artists have 0, and Sabrina has 2. She’s poised to have THE pop hits era of the year.

no voter will ever dig this deep for some khia records

Topics:

lol, this is an obvious AOTY and SOTY win for Billie Eilish. Like let’s not pretend otherwise.

Topics:

A Bar Song (Tipsy) is as country as it gets. You’re only hearing the Hip Hop elements because of the sample and because He’s black. If all the other bro country artists like Morgan and Luke etc compete in Country then why should he submit elsewhere?

He’s getting in Best Country Song and I can see him winning.

If the bro country guys don’t win despite always submitting successful materials what is your motivation for thinking this one will win?

More importantly, me classifying it as country pop has nothing to do with race.

Topics:

A Bar Song Tipsy is a country song bfr. Why people has so much problem with country music taking inspirations and elements from other genres? Cowboy Carter was really needed. And it would not win Melodic Rap. Like at all

I wrote its “Country Pop with Hip Hop influence, not Country”, where exactly did I imply that I had a problem with it? Maybe tell me why my statement is false rather than guilt-tripping? Yeah, done with this.

Topics:

lol, this is an obvious AOTY and SOTY win for Billie Eilish. Like let’s not pretend otherwise.

We should close the thread now since it’s an obvious sweep for Eilish. There’s no need for discussing guys.

I'm making love to the angels of death,

Catchin' feelings, never stumble, retracin' my steps.

Topics:

Competitive years isn’t a reason to expand the nominees number. 8 is enough. No everyone has to be nominated for the Grammys. Let te best artists get it.

It’s really for ratings. More GF noms mean more high profile appearances and potential performances. The Grammys and MAYBE the VMAs are the only award shows that Beyonce seems to care about 😓

Topics:

I don’t think Billie is winning ROTY or SOTY. These songs are just doing good streaming numbers but nobody is talking about. She will be taking album categories.

Topics:

Could someone remind me the reason why “Cruel Summer” (OG version) is not eligible, specially for songwriting categories? I saw a tweet of someone comparing Taylor’s situation to Lizzo’s with “Truth Hurts”, which was nominated for Song of the Year in 2019 despite being released in 2017.

For an example, if Cardi B wants to submit “WAP” as a track off her new album, could she? For both songwriting + performance categories?

Topics:

Get real!  Shaboozey will NOT be submitted to Best Melodic Rap Performance.  Pure delusion.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 659 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2025 Predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.