Home Forums Movies Razzies 2025 Predictions

Razzies 2025 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 211 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
6 hours ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
RIDLEY SCOTT
Dragonsblood23
babypook
    Topics:

As previously noted, nominating Wicked would give off the impression that the Razzies aren’t digging deep enough.  Judging by the comments, some of you seem to think Razzie voters are stupid enough to go in that direction.  Madame Web, Argylle, and Wanted Man have already made strong cases.  Unfrosted, Poolman, Back to Black, The Strangers: Chapter 1, Summer Camp, The Watchers, Horizon: An American Saga (Parts 1 & 2), Fly Me to the Moon, Borderlands, Trap, The Crow, Kraven the Hunter, Speak No Evil, Wolfs, and Red One will be making their cases in the coming months.  In short, the competition will be too big.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

As previously noted, nominating Wicked would give off the impression that the Razzies aren’t digging deep enough. Judging by the comments, some of you seem to think Razzie voters are stupid enough to go in that direction. Madame Web, Argylle, and Wanted Man have already made strong cases. Unfrosted, Poolman, Back to Black, The Strangers: Chapter 1, Summer Camp, The Watchers, Horizon: An American Saga (Parts 1 & 2), Fly Me to the Moon, Borderlands, Trap, The Crow, Kraven the Hunter, Speak No Evil, Wolfs, and Red One will be making their cases in the coming months. In short, the competition will be too big.

While I don’t have Wicked as a strong contender, I do think it could be possible, keep in mind Shazam: Fury of the Gods got in despite rather mixed reviews and it easier shined out to the other Worst Picture noms as one of the least deserving so I wouldn’t be surprised if it did manage a couple of noms

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

While I don’t have Wicked as a strong contender, I do think it could be possible, keep in mind Shazam: Fury of the Gods got in despite rather mixed reviews and it easier shined out to the other Worst Picture noms as one of the least deserving so I wouldn’t be surprised if it did manage a couple of noms

The Flash was literally right there and they chose Shazam 2?

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

The Flash was literally right there and they chose Shazam 2?

I’m more surprised they didn’t even go after Aquaman 2

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

As previously noted, nominating Wicked would give off the impression that the Razzies aren’t digging deep enough. Judging by the comments, some of you seem to think Razzie voters are stupid enough to go in that direction. Madame Web, Argylle, and Wanted Man have already made strong cases. Unfrosted, Poolman, Back to Black, The Strangers: Chapter 1, Summer Camp, The Watchers, Horizon: An American Saga (Parts 1 & 2), Fly Me to the Moon, Borderlands, Trap, The Crow, Kraven the Hunter, Speak No Evil, Wolfs, and Red One will be making their cases in the coming months. In short, the competition will be too big.

Wow. You think the new from THE ROCK and Kevin Costner will be So Awful?

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Wow. You think the new from THE ROCK and Kevin Costner will be So Awful?

I have my suspicions.  Red One seems like a film with a whole lot of talent, but not a whole lot of quality.  The story behind the making of Horizon: An American Saga reminds me of Battlefield Earth (it took decades to make and its star and producer put his own money into it).  Also, Kevin Costner has won six Razzie Awards in the past (three for The Postman, two for Wyatt Earp, and one for Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves).

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Unless anything worse received appears, “Madame Web” is the year long frontrunner to sweep Picture, Director, Actress, Couple or Combo, Reboot/Sequel, Screenplay… I mean, really, just check out Ryan George’s Pitch Meeting about the film to see it crystal clear. Haven’t seen the film, but heck, what on Earth could possibly go worse than that?

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Unless anything worse received appears, “Madame Web” is the year long frontrunner to sweep Picture, Director, Actress, Couple or Combo, Reboot/Sequel, Screenplay… I mean, really, just check out Ryan George’s Pitch Meeting about the film to see it crystal clear. Haven’t seen the film, but heck, what on Earth could possibly go worse than that?

Well it’s an Election Year and if you’ve seen 2016 and 2020’s winners, then there’s a good chance some obscure political “Documentary” will probably win for the tiresome gag of “politics amiright?!?” including the waste of time of anyone in said Documentary as “”””actor/actress””””””

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Razzies are a joke after snubbing Eternals and The Marvels in all categories.

"The spice must sweep." - Paul Mua'Sweep

#DUNCSweep2025

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Razzies are a joke after snubbing Eternals and The Marvels in all categories.

The Razzies don’t pander to vocal small groups who want to nominate particular films for petty reasons.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

The Razzies don’t pander to vocal small groups who want to nominate particular films for petty reasons.

On The Marvels I would agree, but Eternals would have been unfair… it was a good film, overall, attempting to do something different and ambitious beyond belief, with a history spanning millenniums… the only real mistake by Marvel, that it should have been a Disney Plus 6 hours mini-series, with time to develop the characters and the story itself.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

On The Marvels I would agree, but Eternals would have been unfair… it was a good film, overall, attempting to do something different and ambitious beyond belief, with a history spanning millenniums… the only real mistake by Marvel, that it should have been a Disney Plus 6 hours mini-series, with time to develop the characters and the story itself.

I agree about E. Eternals is Underrated

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

I can see Jesse Eisenberg getting a Razzie Redeemer Award for A Real Pain. Acting in, directing, writing, and co-producing a critical darling like that (possibly Oscar contending too) would go a long way to erase his Lex Luthor.

Another person I could predict winning this would be Joan Chen for Dìdi. Though she’s still worked since the ’90s (mostly in Chinese cinema), she never truly moved past the stink of Tai-Pan and On Deadly Ground. Getting career-best raves for Dìdi might change that.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

It seems Jerry Seinfeld can’t take criticism these days.  Once “Unfrosted” gets released and burned by critics, the Razzies should let him have it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

May is here which means we’re a 1/3rd already into the year

I decided to throw a list of potiential contenders at the moment, there’s defintiley some upcoming films that I feel will challenge this list and do some replacements as time goes on but never the less, here it is

Worst Picture
    Argylle

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

Imaginary

Irish Wish

Madame Web

Megamind vs. the Doom Syndicate

Miller’s Girl
    Night Swim

Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver

Ricky Stanicky

Worst Director
    Jade Halley Bartlett (Miller’s Girl)

Nicholaus Goossen (Drugstore June)

S. J. Clarkson (Madame Web)

Peter Farrelly (Ricky Stanicky)

Eric Fogel (Megamind vs. the Doom Syndicate)

Gil Kenan (Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire)

Bryce McGuire (Night Swim)

Zack Snyder (Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver)

Matthew Vaughn (Argylle)

Jeff Wadlow (Imaginary)

Worst Actor
    John Cena (Ricky Stanicky as Rod/Ricky Stanicky)

Martin Freeman (Miller’s Girl as Jonathan Albert Miller)

Alex Jones (The Truth vs. Alex Jones as Himself)

Sam Rockwell (Argylle as Aidan Wilde)

Paul Rudd (Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire as Gary Grooberson)

Wyatt Russell (Night Swim as Ray Waller)

Kevin Spacey (Peter Five Eight as Peter)

John Travolta (Cash Out as Mason Goddard)

Worst Actress

Sofia Boutella (Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver as Kora)

Millie Bobby Brown (Damsel as Elodie)
    Bryce Dallas Howard (Argylle as Elly Conway)

Dakota Johnson (Madame Web as Cassandra Webb / Madame Web)

Lindsay Lohan (Irish Wish as Maddie Kelly)

Jenna Ortega (Miller’s Girl as Cairo Sweet)

Esther Povitsky (Drugstore June as June)

DeWanda Wise (Imaginary as Jessica)

Worst Supporting Actor

Samuel L. Jackson (Argylle as Alfie)

Kumail Nanjiani (Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire as Nadeem Razmaadi)

Tahar Rahim (Madame Web as Ezekiel Sims)

Nick Robinson (Damsel as Prince Henry)

Bashir Salahuddin (Miller’s Girl as Boris Fillmore)

Ed Skrein (Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver as Atticus Noble)

Ed Speleers (Irish Wish as James Thomas)

Alexander Vlahos (Irish Wish as Paul Kennedy)

Jon Voight (The Painter as Byrne)

Worst Supporting Actress

Gideon Adlon (Miller’s Girl as Winnie Black)

Dua Lipa (Argylle as LaGrange)

Isabela Merced (Madame Web as Anya Corazon)

Celeste O’Connor (Madame Web as Mattie Franklin)

Sydney Sweeney (Madame Web as Julia Cornwall)

Worst Combo
    Bryce Dallas Howard and her cat – Argylle

Any Two Ghostbusters – Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

Lindsay Lohan and Ed Speleers and/or Alexander Vlahos – Irish Wish
    Any random Spider-Man character Sony can get their hands on – Madame Web
    Dakota Johnson and Sydney Sweeney, Isabela Merced, and/or Celeste O’Connor – Madame Web

Martin Freeman and Jenna Ortega or any seductive papers he gets turned on by – Miller’s Girl

Sofia Boutella and Michiel Huisman – Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver

Zac Efron, Jermaine Fowler, Andrew Santino, and/or John Cena – Ricky Stanicky

Any Two Sasquatches – Sasquatch Sunset

Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Owl as Blood Thirsty Serial Killers – Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey 2

Worst Screenplay

Argylle
    Damsel

Imaginary

Madame Web

Miller’s Girl
    Night Swim

Ricky Stanicky

Worst Sequel/Prequel/Remake/Rip-Off

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
    Imaginary (Rip-Off of Harvey (1950))

Miller’s Girl (Rip-Off of 50 Shades of Grey and The Graduate)

Road House

Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey 2

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.