Home Forums Movies Razzies 2025 Predictions

Razzies 2025 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 211 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
8 hours ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
RIDLEY SCOTT
Dragonsblood23
babypook
    Topics:

Trigger Warning starring Jessica Alba is at 0% on rotten tomatoes. Isn’t she the most nominated actress after Jlo and Madonna?

With a name like that, that movie was bound to stink lol, anyways it’s plausible she gets in although she has slipped from the spotlight for awhile

Speaking of films this weekend, The Exorcism is at 36% on RT

honestly could see another nom for Crowe because they seem to have a knack of nominating him lately and maybe Worst Rip-Off of The Pope’s Exorcist because many people have compared the two a ton even down to the posters

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Summer Camp has 8% on RT, Diane Keaton is so getting another nom.. and Kathy Bates/Eugene Levy maybe

these latest horror movies should get acting noms too. Dakota Fanning (The Watchers) is the obvious biggest name but Madelaine Petsch and Froy Gutierrez (The Strangers) are popular as well.. Harriet Slater (Tarot) less likely I’d say

I don’t know when that is being released but I saw Winter Spring Summer or Fall at Tribeca earlier this month and it was so bad.. Jenna Ortega should get a nom between that and Miller’s Girl

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Summer Camp has 8% on RT, Diane Keaton is so getting another nom.. and Kathy Bates/Eugene Levy maybe these latest horror movies should get acting noms too. Dakota Fanning (The Watchers) is the obvious biggest name but Madelaine Petsch and Froy Gutierrez (The Strangers) are popular as well.. Harriet Slater (Tarot) less likely I’d say I don’t know when that is being released but I saw Winter Spring Summer or Fall at Tribeca earlier this month and it was so bad.. Jenna Ortega should get a nom between that and Miller’s Girl

Poor Jenna Ortega

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

They could nominate Kevin Costner’s Horizon and Megaflopolis

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Kevin’s had quite a few Razzie noms already, and a win for Wyatt Earp. Lol.
    Poor Kevin.

The Sunne in Splendour.
    I prefer my roses white

"I want you to know, I will love you as long as I breathe"
    Paul Atreides

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Exorcism was One Of The WORST movies I ever saw. Poor Russell Crowe is winning Worst Actor. Poor guy! Russell Crowe is The NEW Sylvester Stallone with these Z List movies!

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Exorcism was One Of The WORST movies I ever saw. Poor Russell Crowe is winning Worst Actor. Poor guy! Russell Crowe is The NEW Sylvester Stallone with these Z List movies!

And if Kraven the Hunter is a flop too, I can see Crowe getting a supporting nod for that.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

I don’t know when that is being released but I saw Winter Spring Summer or Fall at Tribeca earlier this month and it was so bad.. Jenna Ortega should get a nom between that and Miller’s Girl

Given Ortega’s popular “it girl” status now, I hope they don’t nominate her. Miller’s Girl has the “benefit” of being released in January, so it could likely get lost amid the wave of more recent disasters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Given Ortega’s popular “it girl” status now, I hope they don’t nominate her. Miller’s Girl has the “benefit” of being released in January, so it could likely get lost amid the wave of more recent disasters.

January is the gold mine for Razzies, you forget it’s Bizarro aspect of the Oscars

Also increases the peak interest when it appeared on Netflix and already had been labeled as one of the worst movies of the year

It always sucks seeing a favorite actor/actress in a bad movie but it’s likely Miller’s Girl gets in

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

But if it helps, it’s likely a nom at most since Madame Web is probably sweeping Actress and prob Reagan for Actor

Although Miller’s Girl may not be the only Ortega Razzie nom depending how Beetlejuice Beetlejuice turns out

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

January is the gold mine for Razzies, you forget it’s Bizarro aspect of the Oscars Also increases the peak interest when it appeared on Netflix and already had been labeled as one of the worst movies of the year It always sucks seeing a favorite actor/actress in a bad movie but it’s likely Miller’s Girl gets in

But if it helps, it’s likely a nom at most since Madame Web is probably sweeping Actress and prob Reagan for Actor Although Miller’s Girl may not be the only Ortega Razzie nom depending how Beetlejuice Beetlejuice turns out

Well, MW, being as notorious as it is, will cast an eclipse over the entire nominations circle. Amidst that blight, it’s possible that Ortega will just fade out of mind, out of sight. When thinking of the biggest flop of 2024, the title “Madame Web” is much more recognizable and high-profile than “Miller’s Girl”. This is definitely Dakota Johnson’s to take.

In addition, a lot of prior Worst Actress contenders are back with new bad films (Bryce Dallas Howard + Argylle, Brooke Shields + Mother of the Bride, Jennifer Lopez + Atlas, Jessica Alba + Trigger Warning, etc.). Usually, veteran nominees are more likely to be recognized than others (of last year’s Worst Actress nominees, only Ana de Armas had no prior Razzie nominations).

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

I know some people are mentioning Megalopolis to be a major contender at the Razzies, but something tells me that it might be more positively reviewed when it gets released publicly.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Megalopolis is gonna be interesting, I feel it’s gonna really divide people where I can see it both nominated for an Oscar (likely Costumes/Makeup) and a Razzie

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

They could nominate Kevin Costner’s Horizon

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Looks like Chris Evans will have another razzie nomination two years in a row.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.