• Resolved daxpact1

(@daxpact1)

The 6.3 update seems to have “squished” many of the images on my site using the NEVE theme, specifically in mobile view. I only noticed when editing today that things had changed. Desktop view is mostly unnoticed, but some “image” blocks also appear narrow or squished compared to before. Just to reiterate, its specifically the Mobile View that has the images displaying extra tall, or squished. All plugins and themes are up to date. Current NEVE theme is 3.6.6 with a rollback option to 3.6.5. Any help or suggestions are welcome and thanked in advance!

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi @daxpact1 , 6.3 introduced some new aspect ratio tools. I’d recommend having a look at the settings for one of the squished images to see if its set to “original” size and tinker with the settings.

Thread Starter daxpact1

(@daxpact1)

Thank you Saxon! I was able to fix the images after looking into this. The images were set to “Custom” scale which was causing the squished issue.

NOTE: I was not able to simply switch from Custom to Original. It simply would not take the prompt. However, if I switched from Custom -> to-> 1:1, it would work, when then allowed me to switch to “Original”, fixing the issue.

NOTE 2: Embedded links in the photo seem to go away once the correction is made as well.

Thank you for the guidance!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘6.3 Neve Theme Squishes Some Image/ Most in mobile’ is closed to new replies.