• Resolved ejmc99

(@ejmc99)

Not really an issue with my site so much as in the admin.

I changed the default Screen Options to display 500 products in admin as I was trying to add items to categories quickly using bulk edit but ever since I did that I’m getting a 504 Gateway Timeout. This means I can’t even access the page to reset the Screen Options to something smaller like 100 products. Is there any way I can reset my default Screen Options in wp-admin without actually getting on the “All Products” section?? If not, how can I go about fixing this?

Many Thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Caleb Burks

(@icaleb)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Your web server can’t handle that large of a query it seems.

You can manually change the Screen Options value be editing the setting directly in the database. Screen Options are also tied to user accounts, so a new user would not have this problem.

In the database, it is stored in the usermeta table under the key edit_product_per_page attached to your user ID. There you will see the value of 500, and should set it lower. Your web hosts might be able to help with this.

For doing bulk edits, I recommend CSV importing/exporting instead: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-importer-exporter/

Joel Williams

(@joelwills)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Hi there!

There hasn’t been a reply for a while so I’m going to close this ticket.

If you’re still having problems please open a new ticket, thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘504 Gateway Time on “All Products” in admin’ is closed to new replies.