• When updating to version 4.2.0 on Windows, the update fails with the following message: woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-admin/dist/chunks/analytics-report-categories~analytics-report-coupons~analytics-report-customers~analytics-report-dow~99eefb40.14e64a592bdaa342c3a7.js. If I download 4.2.0 from the plugin repository, and extract the zip into my plugins folder everything works fine, it’s just using the WordPress plugins updater that causes it to fail. I’ve tried to update multiple websites i’m running Woo on, and all fail at the same file.

Server Info: Apache/2.4.23 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2h PHP/7.0.13
    PHP Version: 7.0.13
    PHP Post Max Size: 501 MB
    PHP Time Limit: 90
    PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
    cURL Version: 7.51.0
    OpenSSL/1.0.2h

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Earle Davies.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support RK a11n

(@riaanknoetze)

Hi there,

Just to make sure – With “Windows” do you mean updating a localhost instance on Windows OS on your computer is failing or do you mean updating when using IIS is failing? Depending on the answer here, it might be worthwhile opening a bug report for our developers to look into further at https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues

Thread Starter Earle Davies

(@elrae)

Hi RK,

I’m using Xampp 3.2.2 to run a localhost server on my windows computer. That server is running a LAMP stack with Apache/2.4.23 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2h PHP/7.0.13. I’ve updated countless plugins on this stack, including Woocommerce for many prior versions with no problems. I won’t have time to add a bug report on github until this evening but if it hasn’t been addressed or logged by then I can.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘4.2.0 update fails on windows’ is closed to new replies.