• Resolved ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

Everything was working fine as soon as I upgraded to 1.6.1 the zapier connections to woocommerce broke with this error:

authentication failed: Cannot read property ‘consumer_key’ of undefined

I disable this plugin and it works fine.

I rolled back to 1.5.9 and the zapier connection once again works fine. As soon as I upgrade past 1.5.9 it completely breaks the connection..

I am not sure what changed in the object cache plugin that would affect the zapier connection to the woocommerce zapier plugin, but there’s a major conflict.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by ccolotti.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by ccolotti.
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Plugin Author Till Krüss

(@tillkruess)

I’m working on a fix, will be out with 30min 👍🏻

Thread Starter ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

@tillkruess thank you! I was going bat____ Insane chasing this down fighitng with zapier, and OM4 the woocommerce zapier vendor..

Thread Starter ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

FWIW they found this in the logs which I am sure you are aware of…

{"code":"wc_zapier_method_not_allowed","message":"405 Method not Allowed","data":{"status":405}}
    <!-- Performance optimized by Redis Object Cache. Learn more: https://wprediscache.com -->

That line second advertisement line is breaking it

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by ccolotti.

Hi Tim,

The problem is being caused by your Redis plugin outputting the following HTML comment as part of all responses:

<!-- Performance optimized by Redis Object Cache. Learn more: https://wprediscache.com -->

Our JSON API endpoints then end up with that HTML output as part of our JSON responses, which breaks our endpoints.

Is it possible for you to remove/disable that HTML output?

Our custom endpoint sets the to true:

define( 'REST_REQUEST', true );

So perhaps your plugin could only output the comment if REST_REQUEST isn’t defined (or if it is false).

James

Plugin Author Till Krüss

(@tillkruess)

@ccolotti: Thanks for the details, I was able to reproduce it and just tagged v1.6.2, which should resolve the issue. If it doesn’t please let me know!

Thread Starter ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

@jamescollins I suspect that wonderful little advertisement line is breaking a lot of stuff…hopefully the fix @tillkruess is working on just removes it completely. It’s tough when a change like that breaks things so badly…I have lost 2 hours of zap automations on an ecommerce site from it, but sounds like it’s going to get resolved ASAP. Hopefully it was just an oversight not “by design” 🙂

I don’t even want to know what else is broken on all my other sites right now…LOL

Plugin Author Till Krüss

(@tillkruess)

@jamescollins: Yes, you can disable the HTML comment using the WP_REDIS_DISABLE_COMMENT constant, or upgrade to v1.6.2 will should resolve the issue.

Plugin Author Till Krüss

(@tillkruess)

@ccolotti: Yes, a dump oversight on my end. I’m terribly sorry about this.

Great stuff @tillkruess , thanks for the quick fix.

James

Thread Starter ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

confirmed seems to be back working….although the long disconnect dropped my zapier accounts….so some more time to recover on my end. :/

Thread Starter ccolotti

(@ccolotti)

@tillkruess let’s not do that again shall we? 🙂

Plugin Author Till Krüss

(@tillkruess)

Yeah, no. Also, check your emails 🤫

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘1.6+ breaks Woocommerce Zapier plugin’ is closed to new replies.