• Resolved reckus

(@reckus)

Hi, I got an issue with v. 1.5.7. on WP 5.4.2 that the first subpage, which is not preceded by any other content, is not seen.

– Nothing is loaded in the content area in this case.

https://myurl/pageid/subpage# (i.e. 2, 3 and so on) works fine.

– When I added some random paragraph before the first subpage, it worked fine but this adds an “Intro” subpage.

While I need the first subpage with custom title, not “Intro”, I’m not sure if this is a bug or other error on my side, or just the way this works.

If not a bug or error, which line of the codes may I approach?

Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • If the block editor is used, everything works as expected.

However, when you edit the classic post in the example (including the HTML markup in the block editor) using the ‘Edit with Block Editor’ option, it does not initialise the MPP block properly in the new editor.

Then you have to keep the option “Default editor for all users – Block editor” activated in the Classic Editor plugin settings in order to be able to recover it. (plugin settings are managed from WP Settings > Writing)

Plugin Author Sergio De Falco

(@sgr33n)

Could you try if this is also happening in 1.5.7? Then can you list the steps I have to take in order to reproduce this?

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay.

I have tested in 1.5.7 and it behaves like the bug initially reported: the page does not display when using the block editor and does not display when using the classic editor either.

The first page only shows the first heading, the second page shows the second heading but the paragraph that should be shown under the first heading, on the previous page. (img)

And so on. In the end, a post divided into four subpages, WordPrees pages it as 5 pages, but the last one is not accessible (a url like host/post-multipage/5/ redirects to host/post-multipage/). (img)

(Editor view)

(@sgr33n)

Ok, thanks for your support.
    So on the latest version the Block editor is now fixed, and the other bug also happened on 1.5.7. Can you list the steps I have to take in order to reproduce the other issue?
    Thanks.

For clarification, what issue are you referring to so that I can reproduce it?

(@sgr33n)

It’s just one issue left on the latest version, right?

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘[1.5.7.] first subpage not displayed’ is closed to new replies.