GUILTY GEAR

GUILTY GEAR

View Stats:
Zeether Oct 3, 2022 @ 1:34pm
Does anyone have a full unlock save?
I've seriously given up on trying to beat Justice, I need to have a full unlock save. The 30sec round tip doesn't help because she keeps spamming.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Meaty Oct 3, 2022 @ 10:30pm 
just infinite her
If you don't know how to infinite: just abuse of your character's strong suit. Example: Axl has this really annoying air slash where he just covers basically the entire mid range. You can stop Justice from attacking all the time using that.
Meaty Oct 4, 2022 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by フロスト五一:
If you don't know how to infinite: just abuse of your character's strong suit. Example: Axl has this really annoying air slash where he just covers basically the entire mid range. You can stop Justice from attacking all the time using that.
Honestly, the most simple infinites work against bots. Just 66K xN and that's it.
DR. Punishment Oct 24, 2022 @ 8:24pm 
XN I don`t even see number N in the controls
Meaty Oct 25, 2022 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by DR. Punishment:
XN I don`t even see number N in the controls
xN means "repeat as often as you like"
Zeether Oct 26, 2022 @ 3:57pm 
I found a save on the Missing Link discord, just an FYI. There's a link to it on the Dustloop entry
Nyx Oct 27, 2022 @ 5:12am 
You need to beat the arcade with Sol or Ky without continues to unlock Baiken, and I am losing my mind trying to do that on my Switch. I am not consistent enough to infinite everyone to death and will always ♥♥♥♥ up enough times to lose the streak (which let's be honest, in this game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up once is often enough to lose).
Meaty Oct 27, 2022 @ 5:28am 
Originally posted by Metallinatus:
You need to beat the arcade with Sol or Ky without continues to unlock Baiken, and I am losing my mind trying to do that on my Switch. I am not consistent enough to infinite everyone to death and will always ♥♥♥♥ up enough times to lose the streak (which let's be honest, in this game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up once is often enough to lose).
just do 66K xN with Sol, that one's easy enough.
Nyx Oct 27, 2022 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by RNGesus:
I told you I'm not consistent enough. I need like a hundred of those to kill and eventually I mess up and don't get the dashing kick. That's not too bad in most stages but in the final 3 is a death sentence.
Meaty Oct 27, 2022 @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by RNGesus:
I told you I'm not consistent enough. I need like a hundred of those to kill and eventually I mess up and don't get the dashing kick. That's not too bad in most stages but in the final 3 is a death sentence.
set the timer to 30. If you mess that up for 30 seconds, you should consider practicing it in the training mode. It's literally just forward, forward, kick over and over again.
ttv.swolekat Nov 28, 2022 @ 2:52pm 
Go to the discord (you can find link on dustloop). In general there's a pinned comment with the save file.
Zeether Nov 28, 2022 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by ttv.swolekat:
Go to the discord (you can find link on dustloop). In general there's a pinned comment with the save file.
Yeah that was how I got it
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50