GUILTY GEAR

GUILTY GEAR

View Stats:
VenomV May 21, 2019 @ 12:23pm
please release Guilty Gear X PLUS with eng translation
and yes, i know about full eng guide)), wanted to play and to understand what is happening from the game for years :gg2sob:

P.s. thanks for the first GG, still fun to play
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Red May 21, 2019 @ 1:55pm 
Yes please. It's the only major/canon Guilty Gear game missing from Steam, and it would be a shame if it remained stuck on older hardware. A nice surprise to have would be to also get Guilty Gear X ver. 1.5, but I can keep dreaming I guess...
NeoStrayCat May 22, 2019 @ 8:19am 
Yeah, if anything, GG X 1.5 would make it complete. But who knows...
LycanFX May 22, 2019 @ 9:26am 
I would commit horrific sin in the name of our lord, Daisuke Ishiwatari, If it means we get the rest of the Guilty Gear games on steam. I mean all of them including the handheld games but not the pachinko game. If anything I'd be ok if the animations were extras in a future release or recut into a film or web series with new scenes.
LycanFX May 22, 2019 @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by lycanfx:
I mean all of them including the handheld games but not the pachinko game.

Steams censorship is crazy. I guess I have to call it Pachislots now.
Red May 22, 2019 @ 9:39am 
I would commit horrific sin in the name of our lord, Daisuke Ishiwatari, If it means we get the rest of the Guilty Gear games on steam. I mean all of them including the handheld games but not the pachinko game. If anything I'd be ok if the animations were extras in a future release or recut into a film or web series with new scenes.
Yeah, having Vastedge's story would be great, since it's canon and it would be a shame if it only remained on gambling machines.
Also, from what I've read, only both GG Petit and GG Judgement are worth a shot, while Dust Strikers is apparently a broken mess. But none of them are canon, so while it would indeed be very cool to have them, I'd prefer seeing GGX and Vastedge ported first.
Vassago Rain May 22, 2019 @ 10:35am 
X Plus is still tied up with SEGA-Sammy, last I checked, but I've been out of the loop for about a year and a half.

There was a PC hacked version of it, similar to the old #reloaded PC 'version,' but I'm not sure if you'd be able to find it in 2019.

Originally posted by Red:
Yeah, having Vastedge's story would be great, since it's canon and it would be a shame if it only remained on gambling machines.
Also, from what I've read, only both GG Petit and GG Judgement are worth a shot, while Dust Strikers is apparently a broken mess. But none of them are canon, so while it would indeed be very cool to have them, I'd prefer seeing GGX and Vastedge ported first.

Duststrikers are godawful, but the petite series is excellent. Way better than any other handheld version of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1dfyQ8HIuE
Red May 22, 2019 @ 11:22am 
Originally posted by Vassago Rain:
X Plus is still tied up with SEGA-Sammy, last I checked, but I've been out of the loop for about a year and a half.

There was a PC hacked version of it, similar to the old #reloaded PC 'version,' but I'm not sure if you'd be able to find it in 2019.
Gah. Sucks to hear that licencing issues might apply to one more game...
The old unofficial version might have been saved by the Wayback Machine, but it doesn't change anything to the problem of actually finding it. Maybe it would be possible to recover it if someone had a link, but I doubt anyone bookmarked that or can recover it...

Duststrikers are godawful, but the petite series is excellent. Way better than any other handheld version of the series.

I think only Nintendo platforms were cursed, actually. I've heard both GG Petit were more than playable and things I've heard about Judgement went from "average" to "good". Meanwhile, Dust Strikers and GGX Advance seem to be poor games all around.
LycanFX May 22, 2019 @ 11:27am 

The old unofficial version might have been saved by the Wayback Machine, but it doesn't change anything to the problem of actually finding it. Maybe it would be possible to recover it if someone had a link, but I doubt anyone bookmarked that or can recover it...

I think only Nintendo platforms were cursed, actually. I've heard both GG Petit were more than playable and things I've heard about Judgement went from "average" to "good". Meanwhile, Dust Strikers and GGX Advance seem to be poor games all around.

I forgot Advance was a thing we can do without that one.
Mimeblade May 22, 2019 @ 12:07pm 
Instead of making a thread about it, you might want to tweet ARCSys about it. I'm sure it's something we all want.
Red May 22, 2019 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by Mimeblade:
Instead of making a thread about it, you might want to tweet ARCSys about it. I'm sure it's something we all want.
And cheat codes for this particular game.
But yeah, might as well contact them. Not sure bothering Shini for this is necessarily a good idea, but at the same time ASW's Twitter accounts are mostly for news... I'd say to try contacting their Steam support and/or their main branch directly (they're fairly reactive).

I forgot Advance was a thing we can do without that one.
If we get GGX Plus and/or GGX 1.5, we can most definitely do without that one.
ShimazakiD Jun 12, 2019 @ 11:25pm 
Guys, relative speaking, GG was quite like a miracle to be in steam due to a celebration of 30 years fo the franchize, i don't thing arc system works would put the effort to do a GG X release since basically accent core plus R is the heir of al the Guilty Gear X and XX saga, gameplay wise and graphics too, don´t put your hopes to high!
Last edited by ShimazakiD; Jun 12, 2019 @ 11:26pm
Akise Aru Jul 26, 2020 @ 5:45am 

this tie is a lie, if this game are still tied to sega sammy neither gg x2 reload and isuka would be released on steam
Originally posted by ShimazakiD:
Guys, relative speaking, GG was quite like a miracle to be in steam due to a celebration of 30 years fo the franchize, i don't thing arc system works would put the effort to do a GG X release since basically accent core plus R is the heir of al the Guilty Gear X and XX saga, gameplay wise and graphics too, don´t put your hopes to high!
shut up
Red Jul 26, 2020 @ 2:49pm 
Originally posted by Akise Aru:
this tie is a lie, if this game are still tied to sega sammy neither gg x2 reload and isuka would be released on steam
True, rights reverted back to ASW for GGXX#R and Isuka, so the same might also be true for GGX+. However, it might also be because it's about the PC versions of these games that had a different publisher and might have been licenced differently. At the end of the day, we players are still in the dark when it comes to the series' state of licencing. Just my two cents here.
Fru Fru Brigade Aug 16, 2022 @ 9:55am 

The Pachislots (which is the accurate term, it's a different thing from Pachinko -- basically, Japanese-styled slot machines that have traditionally taken and dispensed tokens because gambling real money in such a way was illegal until recently -- though exchange dens are common) has a story and is canon, though, so seems weird to leave it out given that. (It's *deeply weird* that this is the case, but it still is)
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50