Supraland

Supraland

View Stats:
Oscan01 Jun 19, 2022 @ 6:49am
Stuck where i need to destroy wooden graves
I am currently 14% into the game (if that helps) but i cant seem to find a way to destroy wooden graves. I cant get out of the area im currently in, but i cant advance till i destroy the wooden graves. Help please...
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Oscan01 Jun 19, 2022 @ 6:52am 
I figured it out... was to simple for me to figure it out at first xD
zeepzuiger Jun 21, 2022 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by Oscan01:
So how did you do it?
Runt the Large Jun 25, 2022 @ 1:14pm 
Ignore the graves for now, there's another way to progress.
Oscan01 Jun 28, 2022 @ 12:17pm 
Originally posted by ZeepZuiger:
So how did you do it?
I figured you didnt have to destroy the graves to proceed. In one end of the area is a double door gate with 2 buttons. You simply put the magic cube on the closest button to open the first door, then go in that door and just shoot the cube down onto the next button to open the next door.

That took me about 25 minutes to figure out xD
There is a secret area near the Red tower where you can find the holy sword, it can destroy the wooden graves.
Originally posted by ZeepZuiger:
So how did you do it?
I figured you didnt have to destroy the graves to proceed. In one end of the area is a double door gate with 2 buttons. You simply put the magic cube on the closest button to open the first door, then go in that door and just shoot the cube down onto the next button to open the next door.

When I place the magic cube onto the other button which is in the first door, It just keeps the first door open
Originally posted by dj khaled:

When I place the magic cube onto the other button which is in the first door, It just keeps the first door open
Nvm I found the way
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50