Supraland

Supraland

View Stats:
Help please! Am I sequence breaking, or is it a bug?
I'm trying to get inside the Blue King's castle. I have gotten my force cube back. With the cube, from the bridge with the short sighted guy, I can jump on top of the roof of the building that opened up, and with the cube again, on the spine of the roof, allowing me access to the ramparts and inside the gate. However, I get teleported out if I approach the closed gate....
Last edited by Cuzzx; Jun 27 @ 4:03am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Cuzzx Jun 27 @ 4:02am 
I'm out of ideas. I have explored and opened everything outside of the gate I think. I need getting back my gun and magnetic float still but I can't find any more money. I think I might be supposed to put glowing crystals in the slots on the two sides of the gate, but I can't find anything for that. I tried moving all the glowfly groups, but they won't react to my tethers, no matter where I place them. The purple sensor won't accept my force cubes. I tried using the battery box cover gold plate to guide the glowflies with tethers, but it despawned after a few attempts. I would like a hint. Thank you.
Last edited by Cuzzx; Jun 27 @ 4:04am
DavidM  [developer] Jun 28 @ 4:30am 
The teleport is a fallback to prevent a softlock. You don't need to glitch over walls.
DavidM  [developer] Jun 28 @ 4:31am 
Once you have the cube you can open the castle gate and progress.
Cuzzx Jun 28 @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by DavidM:
Once you have the cube you can open the castle gate and progress.
Thanks, I have solved it in the meantime, but I think I may have skipped a puzzle.

I used the gems to open the gate, then launched a gem straight up under the laser beam from the gun. I could make it inside the locked house when it passed the beam a second time falling down. I never powered on the jump pad ( or figured it out how to. I suspect I would have needed the gloflies eating the vegetables under the castle's bridge)
DavidM  [developer] Jun 28 @ 2:19pm 
I also use that glitch with throwing the crystal through the laser, just because it's so quick. The actual puzzle solution is a good one if you wanna try solve that.
Cuzzx Jun 28 @ 3:12pm 
Originally posted by DavidM:
I also use that glitch with throwing the crystal through the laser, just because it's so quick. The actual puzzle solution is a good one if you wanna try solve that.
I'll keep it in mind, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50