Supraland

Supraland

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DavidM  [developer] Apr 17, 2019 @ 5:27am
Give hints, not spoilers! They take satisfaction away.
You are not doing people a favour if you give them the solution. Give them a hint as subtle as possible so they can still solve it on their own and feel satisfied about it.
Last edited by DavidM; Apr 17, 2019 @ 5:28am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 72 comments
pq Apr 18, 2019 @ 3:37pm 
Please give me a hint. I’m in the area where you get stomps. Got the stomps, activated blue jump pad, found the green pipe, but in order for shot to activate another junppad(the one on the ground) I need to remove wooden gate which is on the dead tree. Can’t move it. Please help!
Cryptidiot Apr 19, 2019 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by pq:
Please give me a hint. I’m in the area where you get stomps. Got the stomps, activated blue jump pad, found the green pipe, but in order for shot to activate another junppad(the one on the ground) I need to remove wooden gate which is on the dead tree. Can’t move it. Please help!
Stomp on every wooden post you can and see what each one does. Maybe one could help your predicament...
KNightKCrawler May 1, 2019 @ 2:15pm 
Haha you could have had micro transactions for in game hints and solutions for the people who (ill be kind)'want it now / illogical fallacies (k/d rules, HW fanboys) Then some sort of legal nonsense to stop anyone making walkthroughs.

Class game tho loving it.
Wolfschadow Jul 22, 2019 @ 10:41am 
I need a hint for the supraballstar. I took the logo at his house away but i don't know what to do next
Cryptidiot Jul 23, 2019 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by Wolfschadow:
I need a hint for the supraballstar. I took the logo at his house away but i don't know what to do next
Look around and try to find a house similar to his.
Wolfschadow Jul 24, 2019 @ 2:37am 
Originally posted by Chill:
Originally posted by Wolfschadow:
Look around and try to find a house similar to his.
Already got it, still thanks
Last edited by Wolfschadow; Jul 24, 2019 @ 2:37am
Zacharoni6810 Nov 25, 2019 @ 11:03am 
DANG.I JUST DID THAT,ARE YOU MAD?
DangerZockt_LP Dec 10, 2019 @ 1:23pm 
What is this, i think i need to destroy this wall but this wall is new, maybe an update?
Now i have no idea how i can hit the blinking button by using force beam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1933717409
DangerZockt_LP Dec 10, 2019 @ 1:44pm 
Originally posted by DangerZockt_LP:
What is this, i think i need to destroy this wall but this wall is new, maybe an update?
Now i have no idea how i can hit the blinking button by using force beam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1933717409

I got it. think about your gun ammo, what can you use?
DavidM  [developer] Dec 10, 2019 @ 1:51pm 
It's cardboard. Next update will update how it looks to make this clearer.
SuperSam Jan 19, 2020 @ 12:44pm 
Any way for me to burn that if I've closed the volcanos nearby? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973689701
DavidM  [developer] Jan 19, 2020 @ 12:57pm 
No, that requires the volcano. But it's only coins behind it.
SuperSam Jan 19, 2020 @ 1:00pm 
Gotcha. I was thinking that I've missed an upgrade or smth.
琬琰 Feb 2, 2020 @ 8:02pm 
Dg*sfg$hGFdfjkg^sfFRT&ht!!! :steamfacepalm: I was so angry! The witch had a huge sword with three chests on it ,I tried for two hours and still did not get ANY! I sincerely suggest that production team to reduce the difficutly of obtaining some treasure boxes,or you can use other props.I bought this game thinking it was a puzzle game rather than a technical game.

我真的超级生气,蓝水晶附近的足球场高处架子需要弹球弹飞自己接三段跳就不说了,尝试多遍无果后逼的我上树用魔法方块连接木板,最后走到最高点用交换枪位移就算了,这个女巫处的大剑也太恶心手残党了吧,我买的时候是奔着解密游戏来的,谁能想到这居然是个技术游戏???我诚挚建议制作组修改一下部分宝箱的获取难度,或者能尽量使用多种途径达到目的,别规定了就只有一种解法,尤其还需要技术的时候,挺恶心人的。
Nazemec Feb 3, 2020 @ 2:41pm 
Originally posted by 2816993512:
Dg*sfg$hGFdfjkg^sfFRT&ht!!! :steamfacepalm: I was so angry! The witch had a huge sword with three chests on it ,I tried for two hours and still did not get ANY! I sincerely suggest that production team to reduce the difficutly of obtaining some treasure boxes,or you can use other props.I bought this game thinking it was a puzzle game rather than a technical game.
There's an end-game upgrade that really helps getting them. Without said upgrade though, it's near impossible to get them (if it is even possible without it, which I doubt).
Last edited by Nazemec; Feb 3, 2020 @ 2:41pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 72 comments
Per page: 1530 50