Planet Zoo

Planet Zoo

View Stats:
nandalee93 Apr 24, 2020 @ 2:18am
Employees cannot leave the zoo
I created a zoo in sandbox mode. If I quit the hired employees, they can no longer leave the zoo. There is also an error message that the employees cannot leave the zoo.

I don't know why they can't go. Everything is right at the entrance to the zoo.

Can you help me, what could be the reason?
Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Kajsa_Kavat Apr 24, 2020 @ 2:23am 
Are all paths connected to the entrance? Where is the employee and can you try re-hiring and manually moving him?
nandalee93 Apr 24, 2020 @ 3:08am 
I have already checked whether the paths are connected to the entrance and yes, they are connected.
I even put the staff in front of the entrance so they might find their way out. Just the re-hiring is possible.
totalwarzone Apr 24, 2020 @ 4:00am 
Originally posted by nandalee93:
I have already checked whether the paths are connected to the entrance and yes, they are connected.
I even put the staff in front of the entrance so they might find their way out. Just the re-hiring is possible.
even "looking-Check" is not enough. You pick one of them and move with him all the way, sometimes he drops down into the way-visual connect, but really disconected. Try it.Thats a bug.
Last edited by totalwarzone; Apr 24, 2020 @ 4:00am
Narcslayer Apr 27, 2020 @ 2:12pm 
did you delete the customer spawner? it must be there for people to leave, even employees.
I have the same problem
Frontier_Ikaros  [developer] Jul 10 @ 7:19am 
Hey there,

Please send us a support ticket via https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new and our team will take a look.
grampers62 Jul 10 @ 10:14am 
Hmmm... Do you have staff needs disabled in sandbox settings?
There is an option to turn off staff being able to leave if they are unhappy. I don't think that stops them leaving if sacked. I have sacked some with the leave option off, and they still leave.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50