BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Petralicious Jun 5, 2018 @ 9:33am
Fix for terrible framerate on NVidia (with pictures!)
(This is only an issue if you have an integrated graphics card. If you don't know what that is you should probably try these steps)

Step 1:
Open up NVidia Control Panel, located here: https://prnt.sc/Xl1qXp6KHdlF
Fixed the image, was pointing towards the wrong thing, whoops!

Step 2:
Select the game from the drop down (if it's not, add it thru the highlighted button!): https://prnt.sc/zduAxZBdEoV5

Step 3:
Select the NVidia GPU from the dropdown: https://prnt.sc/OAPG3-YgvcBr

Step 4:
Profit: https://gyazo.com/366ef8e930711a4cd35456e864732050

EDIT: Apparently there is no dropdown for some people (Step 3) to select which GPU to use. I have no idea how to fix this, so if anyone knows, please let me know and I'll update this accordingly! This is probably due to what the highlighted response below describes, so this won't work for you.
Last edited by Petralicious; Jun 4 @ 12:40pm
Originally posted by mid only (MUTE ALL):
If you can't find the dropdown on the control panel it's most likely because your HDMI is already connected to the GPU itself and not the Motherboard, and if that's the case it means you don't have to do anything. In other words we're ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and this suggestion doesn't work for us.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 104 comments
I>U Jun 5, 2018 @ 9:47am 
You can't choose your GPU in-game?
NeverZero Jun 5, 2018 @ 9:54am 
everything works, till i go into a battle then everything is slow again
SorbetBat Jun 5, 2018 @ 9:54am 
it worked for me! thank you so much
Petralicious Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:02am 
Originally posted by I>U:
You can't choose your GPU in-game?
It apparently chooses the wrong one, may be fixed in a patch and this may become irrelevant, but in case it happens and you have an NVIDIA card, try this, it sure helped me.

Originally posted by MxSnivy:
it worked for me! thank you so much
:lilimok::chelWink:
Petralicious Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:02am 
Originally posted by NeverZero:
everything works, till i go into a battle then everything is slow again
Disclaimer, I don't know much about this myself, this is just what worked for me.
No guarantees.

Make sure your system specs are enough to run the game, by the way.
strike478 Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:07am 
Are Radeons immune to these problems?
saetzero :D Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:18am 
My PC ran BBCF and DBZ perfectly fine. 60 fps smooth as butter. Along with every other FG i play.

The menus are at 60, no drops, no change. everything except in game is at 60.

The In game is exactly at 30, all the time, never changes.

Is there something dumb thats locking it at 30? Hard to believe that all my games were 100% amazing and this one seems good until in game says you are EXACTLY 1/2 speed. all the time.
D. Meister Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by strike478:
Are Radeons immune to these problems?
Nope.
Shini  [developer] Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by saetZero:
My PC ran BBCF and DBZ perfectly fine. 60 fps smooth as butter. Along with every other FG i play.

The menus are at 60, no drops, no change. everything except in game is at 60.

The In game is exactly at 30, all the time, never changes.

Is there something dumb thats locking it at 30? Hard to believe that all my games were 100% amazing and this one seems good until in game says you are EXACTLY 1/2 speed. all the time.
If it's halved speed, most of the time it's V-Sync causing issues. You might want to try toggling it off.
saetzero :D Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:31am 
I have v sync off. I have everything turned for maximum performance (lowest resolution v sync off, all that.) i even turned everything to max performance in my nvidia control panel.
D. Meister Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:33am 
There seems to be a problem with the Fullscreen setting. The game is slowed down, the colours are messed up and my monitor displays that the game is running at 24p, whatever that is.
Faradramir Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:34am 
I tried adding the game on nvidia panel so it uses my nvdia 1070 gpu (never had issues running any games before with this pc) instead of the cpu but i cannot add it on the list or either find it and i tried using non-full screen option, reducing graphics to very low, putting v-sync to off. any ideas. thanks
Last edited by Faradramir; Jun 5, 2018 @ 10:42am
Stocking V!VY Jun 5, 2018 @ 11:08am 
i can't find that option of the Step 3
RecklessPrinny Jun 5, 2018 @ 11:14am 
I can't find that option when I follow your instructions. If your going to sticky it, can you show it in English as well so I know where to look. As it stands, I don't have that setting so your help doesn't fix it
RecklessPrinny Jun 5, 2018 @ 11:15am 
Shini's twitter response's tend to sound like he is telling people to RTFM :-(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 104 comments
Per page: 1530 50