Team Arcana is bankrupt.
Franchise is dead.
End of a story.
Septon Jul 3 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by Black-o-White:
Team Arcana is bankrupt.
Franchise is dead.
End of a story.

Cool story bro, but unless you have a source you are Fake News.
Originally posted by Septon:
Team Arcana is bankrupt.
Franchise is dead.
End of a story.

Lol. Lmao.
If you're don't care about game franchise enough to AT LEAST read twitter of mentioned developer "team" why i should care with "sourcing"?
Go and research their posts and development history yourself.
But even asaid of that any sane person would see there's at least SOMETHING wrong with their production quality.
Here's some naked hard facts for ya:
1. How much of a time they spent on those two character development? THREE WHOLE YEARS (it is ABNORMAL time especially with a fact they cut some ends during development here and there) after backing company shot downed.
2. Why does'nt ANY of them have respective link animations and story modes? More to say - in Extend version they literally CUT character's link animation from gameplay. Now you can only see them in gallery. Why so? Because they don't have money on animator to do link animations for two new characters. Duh.
3. Three years after release and Pistrix in-battle voice over during super specials is BROKEN in 1/3 of cases. Just try some of them in practice mode mor than 5 times sometimes they voiced alright sometimes it's 10x speed upped gibberish. You call that quality work? Nuh-uh.
4. Even those two characters they could'nt deliver well. Dark Heart STILL banned on ALL the tournaments. (as if they exist much, lol)
5. Remember about story modes for two new characters non-existing? Oh, and yes, they do have "versus" mode phrases upon victory, including old cast, but ofcourse... They're just without voice acting :)
Why so? Because they don't have money on old voice actors and story mode writing, bruh.

And i am not a local hater or something.
I truly care about Arcana Heart franchise.
And it truly pains to see it goin' into stagnation while bankrupt one man "team" attempts to release new game version on arcades (yes, this "new" game version will be ONLY for arcades. this game' s' literally decaying, can you feel it?) as if they're truly believe it can ressurect entire franchise.
From high quality content like Love Max and Six Stars were on release they've gone down to cutting entire content (entire trials mode is cut down in Xtend, live with that, lol) from a game just to not update it for new characters. This is really a pity.
Last edited by Black-o-White; Jul 3 @ 2:05pm
Hideo Jul 3 @ 7:49pm 
Team Arcana is bankrupt.
Franchise is dead.
End of a story.
Interesting. As a casual observer who doesn't get to play much, I had no idea, but I did notice the lack of output since the seventh console generation. It would've been interesting seeing a modern take on the franchise, with cel-shaded models, at least for me.

And it truly pains to see it goin' into stagnation while bankrupt one man "team" attempts to release new game version on arcades (yes, this "new" game version will be ONLY for arcades. this game' s' literally decaying, can you feel it?) as if they're truly believe it can ressurect entire franchise.
So they're not entirely bankrupt, I take it? Can you tell a little bit about that last attempt to bring a new version into arcades? From what I've heard, Arcades in Japan suffered a lot since 2022, because of the lockdowns. Sega even abanonded their entire Arcade business, which they were huge in.
Septon Jul 3 @ 11:22pm 

Lol. Lmao.
If you're don't care about game franchise enough to AT LEAST read twitter of mentioned developer "team" why i should care with "sourcing"?
Go and research their posts and development history yourself.
But even asaid of that any sane person would see there's at least SOMETHING wrong with their production quality.
Here's some naked hard facts for ya:
1. How much of a time they spent on those two character development? THREE WHOLE YEARS (it is ABNORMAL time especially with a fact they cut some ends during development here and there) after backing company shot downed.
2. Why does'nt ANY of them have respective link animations and story modes? More to say - in Extend version they literally CUT character's link animation from gameplay. Now you can only see them in gallery. Why so? Because they don't have money on animator to do link animations for two new characters. Duh.
3. Three years after release and Pistrix in-battle voice over during super specials is BROKEN in 1/3 of cases. Just try some of them in practice mode mor than 5 times sometimes they voiced alright sometimes it's 10x speed upped gibberish. You call that quality work? Nuh-uh.
4. Even those two characters they could'nt deliver well. Dark Heart STILL banned on ALL the tournaments. (as if they exist much, lol)
5. Remember about story modes for two new characters non-existing? Oh, and yes, they do have "versus" mode phrases upon victory, including old cast, but ofcourse... They're just without voice acting :)
Why so? Because they don't have money on old voice actors and story mode writing, bruh.

And i am not a local hater or something.
I truly care about Arcana Heart franchise.
From high quality content like Love Max and Six Stars were on release they've gone down to cutting entire content (entire trials mode is cut down in Xtend, live with that, lol) from a game just to not update it for new characters. This is really a pity.

This is a very cool story indeed bro, but I still see no evidence that they are actually bankrupt or that the franchise is dead. They said last year on their X account that the character Omega was still in development for exemple.
They said last year on their X account that the character Omega was still in development for exemple.
Arcades only.
You'll never see her on PC :)
Also her original design is butchered just so players could see her and think "wow this is Izanami from BlazBlue". (her original design sheet were much better and in style with the rest of a game, you can google it)
Last edited by Black-o-White; Jul 4 @ 2:32am
Originally posted by Hideo:
So they're not entirely bankrupt, I take it? Can you tell a little bit about that last attempt to bring a new version into arcades? From what I've heard, Arcades in Japan suffered a lot since 2022, because of the lockdowns. Sega even abanonded their entire Arcade business, which they were huge in.
They're really quite about it.
But yeah, they're indeed developing new arcade version of a game with Omega playable, proof on their official X account (Steam bans for them links so just google it "twitter team arcana").
AND IF this avanture will bring them money (lol, lmao) they'll consider on releasing new story mode route (maybe even on PC) and Omega on PC.
Which will not happen because no one plays arcades anymore.
Last edited by Black-o-White; Jul 4 @ 2:29am
Septon Jul 4 @ 3:30am 
They're really quite about it.
But yeah, they're indeed developing new arcade version of a game with Omega playable, proof on their official X account (Steam bans for them links so just google it "twitter team arcana").
AND IF this avanture will bring them money (lol, lmao) they'll consider on releasing new story mode route (maybe even on PC) and Omega on PC.
Which will not happen because no one plays arcades anymore.

So you're Fake News. Thank you.
So you're Fake News. Thank you.
Reading comprehension issue much? Well, not my problem.
Septon Jul 4 @ 5:21am 

First you say they are bankrupt and that the franchise is dead, then you admit they are working on a new arcade version. "Lmao" clown.

First you say they are bankrupt and that the franchise is dead, then you admit they are working on a new arcade version. "Lmao" clown.
Bozo truly believes "developing an arcade version of a game is a way to success, not to oblivion" these times.
Especially considering how niche Arcana Heart is.
They'll lose any small money they left with - they will NOT succeed in anything.
Because NO ONE plays arcades in 2024.
As i stated before. Reading comprehension issue much?
Septon Jul 4 @ 10:13am 
Sure bro, you sound so smart.
Smarter than someone who completely ignores facts why this kusoge Xtend version is actually a downgrade of previous ones despite two new characters and why it ain't going anywhere at all.
Smarter than someone who believes Akatsuki Blitzkampf and Arcana Heart 3 Omega Version both have any chances to make it past arcades.
And definetely smarter than someone who uses one of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim achievements' icon as their profile picture! Bo-o-oey!!
Hideo Jul 4 @ 11:05am 
Smarter than someone who completely ignores facts why this kusoge Xtend version is actually a downgrade of previous ones despite two new characters and why it ain't going anywhere at all.
So in your opinion, the previously released "LOVE MAX!!!!!" is better than XTEND? I was always very confused about these two versions, because they seem almost identical, but then I thought that the balancing might be better in XTEND.
Septon Jul 4 @ 11:14am 
LOVE MAX!!!!! on PC has never fixed horrible crackling voice sounds. Unplayable.
Last edited by Septon; Jul 4 @ 11:56pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50