Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND

Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND

View Stats:
Bichon32150 May 17, 2023 @ 10:04am
Animation very very fast!!
The game is abnormaly fast!!! I don't why but it's very difficult to play it.Someone knows something? Thanks
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
pseudo May 17, 2023 @ 2:26pm 
there's something called FPS control in the options, might help.. I think I saw someone say that forcing vsync works too
Bichon32150 May 17, 2023 @ 6:12pm 
I saw this option but when I turn it off, it's too fast and when it's on, too slow.But I resolved the problem differently.Thanks
Last edited by Bichon32150; May 17, 2023 @ 6:26pm
pseudo May 17, 2023 @ 6:34pm 
Originally posted by Bichon32150:
I saw this option but when I turn it off, it's too fast and when it's on, too slow.But I resolved the problem differently.Thanks
:steamthumbsup:

You probably should tell us how you did it, just in case someone else stumbles on the thread...
Bichon32150 May 18, 2023 @ 2:33am 
I've changed the fps max in the nvidia control panel. There is an option when you select what program you want to configure.I put the FPS max to 60.
Last edited by Bichon32150; May 18, 2023 @ 2:34am
Cirno Aug 12, 2023 @ 5:05pm 
Indeed, keep the "FPS control" off, game seems to have it's own VSYNC pre-activated, if you have a 60hz monitor u won't feel a thing, but since mine was a 144hz monitor, it was setting the FPS for such and on FPS control it was down to 40FPS.
Alas, use the NVDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Program Settings -> Add... Browse for the game's executable, steam can lead you there directly, then slide down to Max Frame Rate and set to 72.
You can open the NVDIA control panel by just right clicking on the desktop.

I know it's old thread, but jsut leaving it here for anybody who needs it in the future a bit more explained.

Edit: Not sure, but fr some reason 60 fps still feels a bit slow, even the timer doesn't goes down by the second, might just be my imagination, but imma try some other fps values and see how it goes
Edit 2: Seems like 72 may be the way to go? unless it's something a bit above, but would be hard-ish to find, text on scenes will still go very slow, but in-game timer and animations seems to work correctly, while on 60 fps has a bit of a slowdown still.
If somebody found a better solution please lemme know.
Last edited by Cirno; Aug 12, 2023 @ 5:21pm
Just encountered this issue myself after launching the game for the first time on my new computer. I've been tweaking the max FPS in my Nvidia control panel all evening trying to find the right number by checking whether the match timer counts down at the right speed, since 60 and 72 were both way too slow. 90FPS seems to be just about right for my machine. Hopefully this issue can be resolved in a more reliable manner, since it seems for now anyone experiencing it will have to adjust until they find what works on their hardware.
Originally posted by you go girl:
checking whether the match timer counts down at the right speed
1 count of timer is not supposed to be 1 second. Just in case.
Cirno Feb 1 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Урал Interceptor:
Originally posted by you go girl:
checking whether the match timer counts down at the right speed
1 count of timer is not supposed to be 1 second. Just in case.

Majority if not all fighting games have the timer tied to seconds.
Originally posted by Cirno:
This one is not. Here's video from EVO, I assume they wouldnt play game in slow-mo there https://youtu.be/Q72tnurXwHE
1 count of timer is not equal to 1 second in the video.
Cirno Feb 1 @ 7:04pm 
This one is not. Here's video from EVO, I assume they wouldnt play game in slow-mo there https://youtu.be/Q72tnurXwHE
1 count of timer is not equal to 1 second in the video.
It is almost going second by second thou, seems like it has a bit of a delay, making it last a bit longer, since 60fps is not hitting 1 sec, they're probably limiting it to 60fps or who knows.

Edit: Forgot to say that I have the 1st game on PS2, will check later on how the time goes.
Last edited by Cirno; Feb 1 @ 7:05pm
It is almost going second by second thou
Nah, check it with your own timer which counts seconds. Every ten counts of in-game timer, around 16 seconds pass(Safe to assume its 16,5 cause that would mean that whole round is standard 99 seconds).
On this PS2 video its also ~16,5 seconds per 10 counts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Vw2ebrgkI
Cirno Feb 1 @ 9:37pm 
It is almost going second by second thou
Nah, check it with your own timer which counts seconds. Every ten counts of in-game timer, around 16 seconds pass(Safe to assume its 16,5 cause that would mean that whole round is standard 99 seconds).
On this PS2 video its also ~16,5 seconds per 10 counts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Vw2ebrgkI
Ah indeed, I did take a look here as well, and yeah, it is slower, that is a weird decision, or most likely it was by accident.

So 60fps for the Arcana 3 would be the correct one, thou it feels slow now that we saw it going super fast.
!! Mar 9 @ 5:17am 
Hey if you haven't managed to fix it yet, I launched the game windowed and it ran WAY WAY too fast, I changed it to full screen and it ran normally, so that might fix it
set monitor limit to 60fps. in game things dont work
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50