Double Dragon IV

Double Dragon IV

View Stats:
NeoRizer Aug 18, 2019 @ 12:11pm
Can someone upload a 100% save file to dropbox?
I haven't played this game in a year and I was hankering to go back and just beat it with special characters but my entire save data got deleted randomly...

Anyone have a 100% save file or even close to it? I really don't feel like beating this game over again like 30 times to unlock every character.

If someone could just post a link to a drop box file and let me know where the saves are located on my HD that'd be amazing.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
NeoRizer Aug 20, 2019 @ 6:45pm 
Sure thing. Thanks.

You have to show hidden folders to get to the location but here's where it is:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData[This is a Hidden Folder]\LocalLow\Arc System Works\Double Dragon IV
NeoRizer Aug 20, 2019 @ 7:20pm 
Awesome thanks
Harley3651 Oct 1, 2019 @ 5:07am 
Originally posted by NeoRizer:
I haven't played this game in a year and I was hankering to go back and just beat it with special characters but my entire save data got deleted randomly...

Anyone have a 100% save file or even close to it? I really don't feel like beating this game over again like 30 times to unlock every character.

If someone could just post a link to a drop box file and let me know where the saves are located on my HD that'd be amazing.
no. go play it yourself
Xarlio G60 ツ Oct 23, 2019 @ 12:41am 
Correct me, but I never CAN'T use my save data to backup. This is the main problem of the game.
4M3R1C4N MUSCLES May 12, 2023 @ 10:47pm 
Hey NeoRizer, could you re-share the 100% save files please? The person who posted the original files seemed to have deleted his posts along with the download links.

There seems to be a problem with the save data for this game getting reset on its own.
TinMan1325 Aug 21, 2023 @ 6:59am 
Originally posted by 4M3R1C4N MUSCLES:
Hey NeoRizer, could you re-share the 100% save files please? The person who posted the original files seemed to have deleted his posts along with the download links.

There seems to be a problem with the save data for this game getting reset on its own.
Did OP end up posting it?
NeoRizer Dec 26, 2023 @ 6:49am 
Yeah the save file no longer works any way... if you try to overwrite whatever you have, the game won't accept the files and just starts you over from scratch. Sucks because I spent like 10 hours unlocking everything only for it to get wiped when I reformatted my PC... I backed the save up but it doesn't work... this game is a R.I.P.
TinMan1325 Dec 27, 2023 @ 9:47am 
Bummer
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50