GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-

GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-

View Stats:
Rose winters Dec 26, 2023 @ 9:36pm
Frequent crashing online?
Hi all, I was trying to play with some friends since the game seemed neat, but every time we were about 2 minutes into a game it would crash? It seemed to happen the most when my friend pulled up the organ menu, is there a list of things to try to stop it from doing so?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Hello, I had a similar issue with the game, but I was able to fix it by removing the antialiasing via NVidia with the GeForce Experience application.
Now, GG2 has almost no crashes, the last time it crashed was after 2 hours of play but I was able to restart a game right after that (it's always less frustrating than crashing every 5 minutes).

I hope I've been able to help you 🙏🏻
CardRain Apr 27 @ 9:54pm 
Originally posted by shadow550mbre:
Hello, I had a similar issue with the game, but I was able to fix it by removing the antialiasing via NVidia with the GeForce Experience application.
Now, GG2 has almost no crashes, the last time it crashed was after 2 hours of play but I was able to restart a game right after that (it's always less frustrating than crashing every 5 minutes).

How the heck do I turn off antialiasing
CardRain Apr 27 @ 9:57pm 
Originally posted by CardRain:
Originally posted by shadow550mbre:

How the heck do I turn off antialiasing
Never mind I seem to have done so with the NVIDIA Control Panel, not GeForce Experience
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50