INFERNO CLIMBER

INFERNO CLIMBER

View Stats:
Sculelos Oct 6, 2016 @ 10:19am
This game is hard...
Like it feels impossible at some points in the game. I'm at the Castle and I get to the area with the knight and he like one shots me so I just run past into the warped rooms. I'm not entirely sure if I should engage him or not but he definitely feels like the black knights in Dark Souls where you are not really supposed to engage them until you are more powerful. Anyways loving the game and I will get through it all; it will just take me some time. It took me many restarts and over 100 hours the first time I played through Dark Souls and this game is even more hard because your equipment breaks faster, you gotta eat or you will faint and there are tons of dangerous status effects... but hey I'm loving it, the gameplay itself is excellent just got my first boomring today in a treasure chest and it's pretty cool so there is at least that...
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Peter Wet Thighs Oct 8, 2016 @ 2:32pm 
I don't even know where to go. I killed the sand worm and he didn't give me any keys which I desperatly needed to go anywhere. So now I'm just stuck with no new territory to explore.
Sculelos Oct 8, 2016 @ 6:11pm 
Originally posted by Protrusion Fusion:
I don't even know where to go. I killed the sand worm and he didn't give me any keys which I desperatly needed to go anywhere. So now I'm just stuck with no new territory to explore.

I'm not at that part yet but did you open both rusted shut doors? Anyhow this game desperately needs a walkthough guide or something but I'm slogging my way through it.
Peter Wet Thighs Oct 8, 2016 @ 7:48pm 
Well that's just the thing, the map has gotten so huge now that I don't even know where to look for a rusted door. Every rusted door I opened either just led me to treasure or led me to the desert map which I have now cleared and no longer have anywhere to go. All the doors I try to enter in are locked and require a key. Which I could look at floor maps or something.
Sculelos Oct 8, 2016 @ 8:20pm 
Well that's just the thing, the map has gotten so huge now that I don't even know where to look for a rusted door. Every rusted door I opened either just led me to treasure or led me to the desert map which I have now cleared and no longer have anywhere to go. All the doors I try to enter in are locked and require a key. Which I could look at floor maps or something.

I haven't even got that far yet but I think after the desert you can go to a lava area via the 'thirsting canel' but I personally haven't even got past the castle yet so ya...
Peter Wet Thighs Oct 8, 2016 @ 9:24pm 
Is that Knight your talking about the one in the long hallway? right before a spinning trap that moves on a little trolley? I used my spells to kill him and if he couldn't run all the way to you he'd start walking all the way back. If your melee you might need to kill him with a bow or something. It seems my problem solved itself. After walking around lost and confused for a long enough time the main guy called for me to meet him at the gate so he could give me a key.
Sculelos Oct 9, 2016 @ 2:09pm 
Is that Knight your talking about the one in the long hallway? right before a spinning trap that moves on a little trolley? I used my spells to kill him and if he couldn't run all the way to you he'd start walking all the way back. If your melee you might need to kill him with a bow or something. It seems my problem solved itself. After walking around lost and confused for a long enough time the main guy called for me to meet him at the gate so he could give me a key.

Well I know you can just run around him. No need to engage him at all. Maybe just run around him or kill him with ranged weapons until you get to a higher level. (I'll keep trying though)
Last edited by Sculelos; Oct 9, 2016 @ 2:19pm
KCrossX Nov 12, 2016 @ 11:14pm 
In my case, for my first encounter I conclude that I cant fight it melee so I just run through it. For the 2nd encounter (after returning to base), I just spam Thunderbolt which works. Suprisingly enough it doesnt respawn after that. Not sure if its intentional.
muzz Jun 7, 2023 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by Sculelos:

Well I know you can just run around him. No need to engage him at all. Maybe just run around him or kill him with ranged weapons until you get to a higher level. (I'll keep trying though)

Bombs
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50